every ingame cop interaction in real life

Just now, Snow- said:

srsly calm down it's just a GAME

checklist:

-baiting cops
-"Im recording"
-"get me your supervisor" (I want a higher up)
-"fuck you, fuck you, you work for me"
-knows the law better than everbody
-open carrying an assault style rifle

feel free to add more

I like ur approach here is an average scene of the asylum police force. Trust me snow the police force is dogshit right now. And cops can't rp for shit. But no hate tho not their fault.  

Paul Blart and Snow- like this
Just now, Paul Blart said:

Whose fault is it then? :thinking:

Accepting bad constables, ride alongs being fucked, which leads to constables who dont know shit so they teach the cadet the shit. Basically higher-ups, and I think mostly SGT's who just accept to easily. Like a constable who doesn't even know what the harrassement charge is for shouldnt be a constable

Paul Blart likes this
1 hour ago, wollie35 said:

Accepting bad constables, ride alongs being fucked, which leads to constables who dont know shit so they teach the cadet the shit. Basically higher-ups, and I think mostly SGT's who just accept to easily. Like a constable who doesn't even know what the harrassement charge is for shouldnt be a constable

Harassment charge is pretty self explanatory

Just now, wollie35 said:

I would like to refer you to my video, where he wants me to give harrasment for wearing a medic uniform

there are retards everywhere dude.let him charge you for that make an ia and get him removed from the force would be my advice for such things.better for us all without such people as cops

Edited by LastKiller
1 hour ago, LastKiller said:

there are retards everywhere dude.let him charge you for that make an ia and get him removed from the force would be my advice for such things.better for us all without such people as cops

I am to lazy to iA

Just now, SledGangXd said:

Pm link plz lol

My bad it was impersonating, still not the thing to charge some1 with a medic uniform tho, a straight to jail charge :thinking: min 6:40