Idea's to do something with prestige.

So currently once you get all your prestige talents there is nothing you can do with it, I'm currently sitting at 0b37529e8451aa9e2370feda5dcc1385.png

And its pretty much useless to me, I think there should be something you should be able to do with this after you have all your specialties. A few idea's would be.

• Give more specialties to spec into once you're done to decrease the price of Y or Physical gear for example
  • Be able to sell the prestige for money just like money prestige.
  • Be able to transfer it to other people ( maybe at a fee ) 
  • Be able to buy Y or physical gear from the cop shops with it. @Samperino for this idea.
  • Get bonuses when you reach milestones in the amount of prestige you get like 100k-500k-1mil

Edited by TheCrestedPenguin
DJB, Buck, Bazzajack and 20 others like this
  • 2 weeks later...

What would be even better is to not take half of your prestige when you pull it out at the Channel 4 News building, and not make it so that you have to constantly have a certain amount of prestige to keep a given amount of money in your bank. I made it to prominent a while back, and I don`t really care much about the other achievements; but to be able to have even 2,000,000 in your bank account, you need another 1,500,000 in prestige(at all times). So you can`t pull that other 1,500,000 out, and if you do, you only keep half of what you try to pull out. So I think prestige should be optional after you reach prominent, and you should keep all of it when you pull it out and put it into your reg. bank account. That way the achievements are still there for those that actually care about them, but for those that don`t, you won`t lose money that you EARNED and spent all of that time working for just to put it in the actual bank.

Edited by Brendan Prestidge
Bherky likes this
  • 2 weeks later...