Disk write error (solved)

Penguin_

So I recently had an update for Arma and I had an error pop up saying "(Disk write error)" 

I looked it up and found some videos and walkthroughs on how to fix it but everything I searched through I would always see comments saying it didn't work for anyone. I did try some but nothing worked so far. Some will say to unlock something but I don't have that issue. I tried uninstalling arma and reinstalling but I think it just made it worse.

If any of you can help find a solution to this that would be greatly appreciated. 

Here is a gyazo of the error message

a8f48110f3c160e7b031a7bb5f42cc8e.png

Edited by Penguin_
Just now, Penguin_ said:

So I recently had an update for Arma and I had an error pop up saying "(Disk write error)" 

I looked it up and found some videos and walkthroughs on how to fix it but everything I searched through I would always see comments saying it didn't work for anyone. I did try some but nothing worked so far. Some will say to unlock something but I don't have that issue. I tried uninstalling arma and reinstalling but I think it just made it worse.

If any of you can help find a solution to this that would be greatly appreciated. 

Here is a gyazo of the error message

a8f48110f3c160e7b031a7bb5f42cc8e.png

Did you try turning it off and on again?

Kev 23, HomeUser and Kettles like this
Just now, Penguin_ said:

I have Bitlocker and its already off

Could still be conflicting with the files. Would recommend uninstalling it to test before doing anything more drastic like reinstalling Arma 3 again or formatting your drive. If the drive does normal read/writes with other files then I would assume it's a software problem rather than a hardware. Also disable antivirus software if you use one.

Edited by Snow-