Asylum exchange problems

Well, since I was moving from s2 to all the other servers I decided to use the asylum exchange as a way to transport the goods. So I left my guns + alot of y inventory in my exchange mailbox and when I went to retrieve them today they were suddenly all gone. (I've had some in my mailbox for up to 2 weeks, but some were recent)

Any solutions?

1 hour ago, Turkin said:

Well, since I was moving from s2 to all the other servers I decided to use the asylum exchange as a way to transport the goods. So I left my guns + alot of y inventory in my exchange mailbox and when I went to retrieve them today they were suddenly all gone. (I've had some in my mailbox for up to 2 weeks, but some were recent)

Any solutions?

I don't know why you didn't transport your good from server to server when S2 was going down as you mentioned before a bit earlier.AE is different for each server and was made global for for a small period so that people can transport their good through the exchange.AFAIK

My guess is that you missed your opportunity to transfer your good from the exchange and now its gone but i could be wrong.

2 hours ago, Silver-Spy said:

I don't know why you didn't transport your good from server to server when S2 was going down as you mentioned before a bit earlier.AE is different for each server and was made global for for a small period so that people can transport their good through the exchange.AFAIK

My guess is that you missed your opportunity to transfer your good from the exchange and now its gone but i could be wrong.

The thing is I bought shit on s1 left it in my mailbox (I thought it could be used as sorta a storage compartment) and now when I checked they were all gone.

I think I bought 5 black mxs 5 black spars and 1 black mk1