APD Vehicle should spawn with low level loot and a tiny percent to spawn a gun. Real life officers keep stuff in their car why not in asylum. I know that when an officer seize a gun it moves into the vehicle, I'm asking about the officers equipment like handcuffs, first aid, ammo, etc.

MASTA_B and Bherky like this

1- handcuffs are a script and this specific script will not be given to civilians as there is no proper punishment, a cop wouldn’t be allowed to play cop either for a long period of time or would be permanently blacklisted as the cops have rules to follow

2- I am against having things spawn in the vehicle for 2 different reasons... the cops would be a target 24/7 and there would be less RP which is “supposed to be” the whole reason for the Cop faction anyway, the second reason being server performance, I do know know how badly it would effect the server but I wouldn’t chance it, I like how the servers are running so don’t ruin them

3- you are correct, when officers seize guns/drugs it goes to the closest APD vehicle until turned in to the Lock-up at any HA

4- if you want cop clothes/guns/donuts... why not kidnap a cop and get them to drop stuff, I suggest only asking for a thing or two, a hat and a vest? A gun and a hat? Ammo and a gun? Don’t ask for everything because I wouldn’t give you everything and im known to have fun and drop stuff if the RP is good (disclaimer: there ARE cops who are bastards and probably won’t drop anything) but quite a few of us don’t mind it and may even enjoy it as long as it isn’t 24/7

Hope my feedback helped/gave you insight/ideas

Brolaf, MASTA_B, Medi and 4 others like this