I think that cartels should give more money, maybe add multipliers or something to them because there isn't enough people going to them to fight. Currently if you are in a team of 4 or so and you get into a fight at drug cartel and all die there is no reason even to go back because you wouldn't make your money back if you were to successfully capture/hold it. You could also increase the time it takes the capture them so there can be more fights that happen before it is captured. For the very few times that people do come back to defend their already-captured cartel they will only fight for it once, maybe two times if you are lucky. If you were to buff the cartels payout, people could actually benefit from holding them, and can bring more action into the game.

Pariah likes this
Just now, Choo Weegh said:

I think that cartels should give more money, maybe add multipliers or something to them because there isn't enough people going to them to fight. Currently if you are in a team of 4 or so and you get into a fight at drug cartel and all die there is no reason even to go back because you wouldn't make your money back if you were to successfully capture/hold it. You could also increase the time it takes the capture them so there can be more fights that happen before it is captured. For the very few times that people do come back to defend their already-captured cartel they will only fight for it once, maybe two times if you are lucky. If you were to buff the cartels payout, people could actually benefit from holding them, and can bring more action into the game.

i mean... you guys dont even fight them so how are you supposed to know?

Kettles, Twinkie, Frizzy and 4 others like this
Just now, Redtails2000 said:

how do  u fight when your screen shot shows u as a BH so your point is even more invalid 

+ wongs and drug make u a shit load an hour when the server is mid pop as everyone  just runs drugs.

I don't know what screenshot you looking at, and what does being a bounty hunter have to do anything with combat skill (I'm currently rebel). But we held all 4 of the cartels for a good 4-5hrs today and then 3/4 of cartels for another 4-5hrs after into the night time. Only made 200k~. Stop acting immature please :) 

Stop acting immature please

says the one crying about cartels not giving you more money. 

Just a tip : 

The way they work isnt by time help = fixed income its by whats being run = income. So if you want lots of money from ur cartels then protect the people running cocaine and stuff so you get more money if no one runs drugs then drug will make you 0 etc

Just now, Redtails2000 said:

how do  u fight when your screen shot shows u as a BH so your point is even more invalid 

+ wongs and drug make u a shit load an hour when the server is mid pop as everyone  just runs drugs.

he is not bh but one of his gang members could have been at that time(ORANGE circle)

5 hours ago, Choo Weegh said:

I know the difference. Hard to fight someone when nobody shows up.

We kept on asking you guys to come fight us last night and u guys said yes and never showed up... Pleast stop lying on the forums.

Edited by |CaSpEr|
1 hour ago, |CaSpEr| said:

We kept on asking you guys to come fight us last night and u guys said yes and never showed up... Pleast stop lying on the forums.

Someone from prodigy personally asked me 2-3hrs before we all got off around 4am CST if we would show up to defend and I said yes. Not one cartel was even contested by anyone besides Gay People for the whole night/morning. Stop trying to argue with me on forums man.

Someone from prodigy personally asked me 2-3hrs before we all got off around 4am CST if we would show up to defend and I said yes. Not one cartel was even contested by anyone besides Gay People for the whole night/morning. Stop trying to argue with me on forums man.

We straight up went to ur drug cartel after he asked u, and then u guys never showed up.

Just now, |CaSpEr| said:

Thought u guys had drug as well did not bother to check but you guys still never showed up to the cartel after saying u guys would come?

I said we would show up to defend my currently owed cartels. Why would we know that you guys were capping a cartel that we didn't own. We have better things to do.

I said we would show up to defend my currently owed cartels. Why would we know that you guys were capping a cartel that we didn't own. We have better things to do.

Ur complaining about people not fighting when we tried to fight u guys and now ur saying u got better things to do?

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/8/2018 at 0:44 AM, Casey™ said:

I like the money part of the idea, but 20 minutes is PLENTY of time for someone to go defend/attack a cartel the want to keep/gain. There is already a feature where you can contest it if you are in the cap zone, so I think that should remain the same.