cum join on the 99 grind

grant2150

hey boys I'm playing some Old School RuneScape and need some people to join my guild. ive got some people in it but need more. haha. I'm grinding for some 99's and currently doing slayer at bloodvelds. theyre pretty cool :P if you try to crash me tho I will PK you in the wildy with a magic shortbow to insta g-maul/AGS spec for 110 hp stack. but yeah guys add my Myspace or skype @GrantTheHant and add me on RuneScape : awpz. see you in lumby or at the GE hopefully Cx. 

@Clockwerk@Gert@BadBunny@bamf@Gnashes@Term@V3N0M@Tyrese@Smarty@Seth

4AW5sqo.png

Edited by grant2150
Term, Seth, Blocker and 3 others like this
Just now, Jake said:

He’s asking for me, I don’t play with plebs with trash accounts

@Tyler is barely allowed to join me

My account is basically the same as  yours combat wise except range and magic and i already have a 99 you don't.

Pleb.

Edited by Tyler
2 hours ago, Akeelagi said:

can confirm you smashed my face into the keyboard and tagged random people. got it!

get the fuck outta my post. I didn't even tag your dumbass. I tagged all the homies also another reason why I didn't tag you. who are you again?

Edited by grant2150
  • 3 weeks later...
Just now, Allstarplaya said:

This is what RS3 is now-a-days....

Haha it's the whole company not just RS3. I agree though and there's a huge outcry on the Runescape subreddit about the overwhelming amount of MTX.

The main thing I dislike about RS3 isn't MTX (you can choose whether or not to use it) but the stupid new combat system with the action bar. I don't feel like it fits in a game with a 0.6s tick system. Makes everything extremely clunky and slow.

Codie Alterman and Jake like this
Just now, Samperino said:

Haha it's the whole company not just RS3. I agree though and there's a huge outcry on the Runescape subreddit about the overwhelming amount of MTX.

The main thing I dislike about RS3 isn't MTX (you can choose whether or not to use it) but the stupid new combat system with the action bar. I don't feel like it fits in a game with a 0.6s tick system. Makes everything extremely clunky and slow.

Sell me some OS bonds thanks