Change log 8.1.3

bamf

On 4/20/2018 at 3:41 AM, HotWings said:

It actually should not be thing at all.  The fact you can walk right into a holding area with 0 resistance is 100% unrealistic.  You want to rescue your friend with the best chance to get away do so in transit.

If someone walks into a HQ with 0 resistance thats on the cops, plane and simple. 

On 4/20/2018 at 4:08 AM, HotWings said:

If a life mod, and does indeed model real life tard

Its a life server with soft rp, not A3L. There is one rp server that actually follows they way you are thinking and its heavily modded. People play asylum cause its laid back rp unlike some other servers, What youre talking about cant happen on asylum period.

1 hour ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Its a life server with soft rp, not A3L. There is one rp server that actually follows they way you are thinking and its heavily modded. People play asylum cause its laid back rp unlike some other servers, What youre talking about cant happen on asylum period.

That's why I feel like HVT should not be a thing at all. It basically limits the ability for people to save their gang members to only a suicide vest.

Just now, Steve said:

That's why I feel like HVT should not be a thing at all. It basically limits the ability for people to save their gang members to only a suicide vest.

Dont mind HVT but if there is a threat to the hq or the cop dealing with said person then there should be like a time set so like if hq is attacked you need to wait 5 mins or so before sending/ticketing.

2 hours ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Dont mind HVT but if there is a threat to the hq or the cop dealing with said person then there should be like a time set so like if hq is attacked you need to wait 5 mins or so before sending/ticketing.

I feel like HVT would be needed as it is now if there was no group cap. 25 cops vs. 15 rebels especially considering the cops have the upper hand at the hq is kinda backwards for the cops to hvt the rebels if you ask me.

Just now, Steve said:

I feel like HVT would be needed as it is now if there was no group cap. 25 cops vs. 15 rebels especially considering the cops have the upper hand at the hq is kinda backwards for the cops to hvt the rebels if you ask me.

Good thing prison break is pretty easy. And cops not being able to re-spawn after being killed helps a lot too (unless you're fighting Kav HQ, in which cops will re-spawn back in regardless of what rules say)

On 4/22/2018 at 3:43 PM, Sean That Irish Guy said:

If someone walks into a HQ with 0 resistance thats on the cops, plane and simple. 

What does the RP value have to do with the fact that there's 0 security at HQs?  Whether its hardcore or not hardcore you should not be able to just walk into a police HQ and have 0 resistance.  "Its not fair" is not a valid argument, its not fair that a cop finds someone, gets them detained, transports them to HQ, and begins to process them and you can just show up and destroy them with no chance.

8 hours ago, Nicolas March said:

HVT is dumb, I see cops HVT people when they dont have any freinds on, and then when a troll comes shooting outside hq, they send them to jail and gets all the money, if you want to hvt someone, you should need to give a 50% ticket not 100%

I guess everyone knows who is friends with everyone? Why should you get a 50% ticket just because people are shooting around an HQ? And why should I assume that if someone shooting around the HQ isnt going to steal you if they kill the cops?  A group attacking the HQ is a group attacking the HQ, we all know your typing to side asking for help, they dont NEED to be in your group to be trying to save you.

Frizzy likes this

its a sad time for the APD.  SO many cops are money hungry and will manipulate any situation in order to make money rather than be "the backbone of all server RP"

I've been robocopped UP to 50k, just so I could be HVTd.

Nothings gonna change for the better, ya just gotta roll with the tides.  If anything, maybe the HVT bounty can be upped to $75k or even $100k

GravL likes this
Just now, cHIP ōTLE said:

its a sad time for the APD.  SO many cops are money hungry and will manipulate any situation in order to make money rather than be "the backbone of all server RP"

Nothings gonna change for the better, ya just gotta roll with the tides.  If anything, maybe the HVT bounty can be upped to $75k or even $100k

Just dont get caught :100:

cHIP oTLE likes this
Just now, cHIP ōTLE said:

Could make the HVT process putting a tracker on the person (Would require dev work to make something similar to a parole violation). And if the person is taken from HQ the cops would be able to hunt him back down. 

cHIP oTLE and FudgeR like this
Just now, tryhardsqueaker said:

Could make the HVT process putting a tracker on the person (Would require dev work to make something similar to a parole violation). And if the person is taken from HQ the cops would be able to hunt him back down. 

So you're saying that when the HVT get vested by his friend and respawns, the cops will know exactly where he is?

Sorry but that's a retarded idea.

Space likes this

So what you're saying is we should kill rebel life even more? That basically says anyone with a 50k+ bounty will be tracked until he is in jail. This will be used anytime anyone is over 50k, and these people wouldnt even be worth saving from an HQ. Kills rebel life even more lol.

Just now, Vietnamese Farmer said:

So what you're saying is we should kill rebel life even more? That basically says anyone with a 50k+ bounty will be tracked until he is in jail. This will be used anytime anyone is over 50k, and these people wouldnt even be worth saving from an HQ. Kills rebel life even more lol.

idk how you both figured the tracker would stay on you when you die....... I only meant the tracker would work similar to parole for seeing them on the map. Its only a suggestion for replacing a terrible HVT system. If I could wave a magic wand I would remove HVT entirely.

idk how you both figured the tracker would stay on you when you die....... I only meant the tracker would work similar to parole for seeing them on the map. Its only a suggestion for replacing a terrible HVT system. If I could wave a magic wand I would remove HVT entirely.

Most everything in asylum is persistent. Just kinda brainwashed to think that would be too ig

TRYHARD likes this
3 hours ago, Kettles said:

So you're saying that when the HVT get vested by his friend and respawns, the cops will know exactly where he is?

Sorry but that's a retarded idea.

f7FdEdG.jpg