Forgot to trim the video, skip to about 1:50

Just now, JaxxonMurphy said:

so.. you jumped from a helicopter, with a shitty aspect ratio.. and were too mesmerized by your 61fps that you forgot to pull the chute?

or are you just retarded and looking for likes with a shit post?

ooorrrrrrrrrrrr.....ur just too retarded to notice the almost 2 mins of video where the server was restarting, then i ended up doing the superman near therisa rebel when i spawned in:P 

Edited by Brendan Prestidge
Tony likes this
Just now, Brendan Prestidge said:

ooorrrrrrrrrrrr.....ur just too retarded to notice the almost 2 mins of video where the server was restarting, then i ended up doing the superman near therisa rebel when i spawned in:P 

`with no parachute on my back** ;P

25 minutes ago, JaxxonMurphy said:

so.. you jumped from a helicopter, with a shitty aspect ratio.. and were too mesmerized by your 61fps that you forgot to pull the chute?

or are you just retarded and looking for likes with a shit post?

all that dick sucking is getting to your head or something because you’re a fucking idiot

Pariah and Space like this
Just now, Brendan Prestidge said:

Forgot to trim the video, skip to about 1:50 - Guess reading the title and skipping the shit should mean you explain better. Just another shit post..

Just now, JaxxonMurphy said:

Forgot to trim the video, skip to about 1:50 - Guess reading the title and skipping the shit should mean you explain better. Just another shit post..

true....but it would have taken half a second to reverse the vid ;)