Hello all,

I have been away as of late. Things in life got pretty busy. Therefore, I have been out of touch with some things. What realistic ideas would you enjoy seeing? I would like to take some stuff to the devs, but would like a comprehensive list to speak with them about. Please keep this on topic and drama free. 

I might not be able to respond to every idea, but they will be noted none the less.

Thank you!

image.png

Kev 23, Samperino, ItsLego and 14 others like this
  • Make smash and Grabs distinguishable from actual fed robberies or make it so they cant be done. Impounding cars and soft logging to air just for Elevated security to pop up is lame.
  • Money to prestige should be 1:1 putting money in and pulling money out. If I put money in for the perks months ago it would be nice to be able to pull it out when I longer benefit from the perks.
  • Bergen Backpacks (The huge ones), They should bring your carry capacity to 130 and be much more expensive. They would be the best money running backpack
  • Type 115 6.5mm should be added as a very good "budget" gun similar to the katiba. It has a higher firing rate so its a lot more viable against CSATs.
  • Minimum amount of money per hour the cartel will make your gang. 5k per hour per cartel is not unreasonable and I think at the very least each cartel you cap should be bringing your gang some money so that your time wasn't wasted.
  • Revamp zaros perks (Ideas have been thrown out there, the current ones are useless with Orca chopping being nerfed)
  • Let people that fight cartels decide where they are at. North wongs and both oil cartel locations are terrible for fighting and putting up some posts for the community to vote on would be nice. 
  • Reduce the price of ifrits. Cops are driving around prowlers, it would be nice if rebels could drive around better vehicles when fighting cops without losing the equivalent of 5 load outs on top of the load out they're wearing. (I know crafting is an option, but not everyone has 150k they can spend on a house to buy crates, collect ingredients, and the time to craft enough vehicles to make the house worth buying.)
K A Z E M, Space, Majed and 17 others like this

@Mitch (IFRIT) 

Civ: It may be difficult to pull off, but maybe talk to representatives of each faction? Talk to a few of the big gang leaders to discuss changes they would like to see, ask new or small gangs as well their thought due to age/size of gangs potentioally wanting different things (ie:rebel talent tree) I suggest no less than say 10 gangs, majority being the bigger more active gangs and maybe 2-3 small/new games

Medic: honestly I find this a “starter” faction that everyone uses to ER acquainted with the game, but I do know some old players (I think Leady and maybe Bada? I don’t remember) I believe if I remember correctly both were passionate about medic role, and both being admins would be easy to contact, both have been around long enough to know what is reasonable, and I know people supported their medic opinions... again I may be wrong on who it was for sure and I find this faction to be the least likely for change due to lack of options etc

Cop: inform the captains to hold an APD meeting of all ranks and have it as a “please please attend but not required” meeting, instruct the captains to pick a few LTs and maybe a couple SGts and maybe a few lower ranks to talk with you about what was discussed at said meeting, I would say have the captains represent the APD but I’m more than sure they have ideas that have/would be shot down and I think those not in the captain position would benefit from hearing if an idea is not an option/talking to you directly...

sorry for the long post, I was trying to be as passionate and detailed as I could

Donald, Gregg, Kev 23 and 2 others like this
Just now, RobiN_ said:

Yes lets add more shit for cops but not rebels career cop lookin ass

Well when you come up with a good idea for Civs I am sure they'd love to hear it but as of right now it only seems like the people in the APD have valid ideas to better the community that aren't just "GIVE US MORE MONEY WE DONT WANNA GRIND!"

Mitch (IFRIT) likes this
Just now, Lucky™ said:

Well when you come up with a good idea for Civs I am sure they'd love to hear it but as of right now it only seems like the people in the APD have valid ideas to better the community that aren't just "GIVE US MORE MONEY WE DONT WANNA GRIND!"

My gang and I already gave the devs ideas and there sitting here asking for more 

Just now, RobiN_ said:

My gang and I already gave the devs ideas and there sitting here asking for more 

Well that's a problem our buddy here @Mitch (IFRIT) isn't a Dev he is our beautiful Community Manager and as he stated he has been gone so the communication with the Devs considering the server may be a little behind that's why he is here asking. So instead of being rude and yelling "HEY FUCK YOU FUCKING CAREER COP!" at peoples suggestions why don't we think about our own that might better the server and when we disagree with someones statement we can just have a conversation expressing our own views. 

Edited by Lucky™
Jake and Mitch (IFRIT) like this

Serious thought: the free fire zone is a desolate shit hole. How are you going to encourage someone to go down there when there is nothing there but a cartel people rarely fight any more. Add missions that produce money, prizes, etc. the free fire zone should have more rewards for going there, weapon supply drops, hidden money stashes, I don't fucking know. Just make free fire zone more worth while. The idea is that in every restart there needs to be missions there for people to actually fight over, and that are more worth it than cartels or turfs. (Yes there was some sarcasm you critical autists)

Edited by Dick Romney
Just now, Lucky™ said:

Well that's a problem our buddy here @Mitch (IFRIT) isn't a Dev he is our beautiful Community Manager and as he stated he has been gone so the communication with the Devs considering the server may be a little behind that's why he is here asking. So instead of being rude and yelling "HEY FUCK YOU FUCKING CAREER COP!" at peoples suggestions why don't we think about our own that might better the server and when we disagree with someones statement we can just have a conversation expressing our own views. 

No shit he's the community manager and he's doing a great job in my opinion at trying to forward ideas to the devs. We've had several talks with mitch about tons of different ideas but at this point anything that requires a lot of work isn't going to be coded due to the laziness of the devs. The reason we get frustrated is because it's always a bunch of career cops that are giving ideas and they're only ideas that benefit cop game play rather than rebel game play which is basically the only way to revive asylum at this point. Practically every cartel gang is now off asylum due to people exploring other communities and seeing how much more they actually care about regular updates and improving their servers. To use an example, asylum devs are using the same old excuse of "It's a bohemia issue for the server lag" when I haven't experienced anything like asylum's lag on any other servers. It's pretty clear at this point that it's just them being lazy and not wanting to change some things in the mission file to not stress the servers so much.

sakha and Ghouh like this