i was just randomly looking at the perks for the achieve app such as prominent, tycoon and eminent and i noticed none of them actually work.  I know that prominents perks really arent all that special, but tycoon says it gives global discounts which i have failed to find, but eminent on the other hand has a purchasable jet that you can buy from day on the server.  I was just hoping to maybe see them working one day or possibly buffed considering theyre such a grind and all you get is a title

Would like to see not every new addition to the server such as vehicle skins be added into Loot crates. I understand you guys need money to run the server but at least add some of these skins to be available through prestige unlocking. 

For example. The rare skins would cost about 5 mil prestige, but when you purchase the skin, you lose your prestige

WiIIiam, Jake and Randoe on yt like this

No more cosmetics until new content 

Rebel talent tree

Bounty hunter prestige into bounty hunter equipment 

Leave cop prestige for now since it's to easy to achieve and cop load outs are cheap anyway

Make loadouts cheaper or make meth coke and all that stuff more money. 

Make some donation goals perm goals. 

As for cop, I know you fuck wits gonna hate me, but the reason why cop is dogshit right now are the cops themselves 90 percent of the cops don't roleplay, even higher ups, Sgts just sit their saying mhmmm, yes, OK, 3000 ticket, the best roleplay I know their are good cops, but they just get a bad reputation from the bad cops. the APD design is pretty good and I don't see the need of changes

At last; Stop doing things that nobody asks for, it's good and all, but focus on the suggestion feedback forum. I know you guys own this shit show, and ya can do what u feel like is good, but if I would own a Hotel I wouldn't go around asking people to do weed with me. 

.Casper and skimancole like this
Just now, Lucky™ said:

Well when you come up with a good idea for Civs I am sure they'd love to hear it but as of right now it only seems like the people in the APD have valid ideas to better the community that aren't just "GIVE US MORE MONEY WE DONT WANNA GRIND!"

Lucky ya know I like ya rat, but the APD rarely has good ideas, either they come from a civ perspective which could become a good idea but suggestions like prestige into weapons for cops is bad as it is cheap to obtain weapons already. 

Just because a cop types 'm doesn't mean its cop suggestion. 

Of course we don't wanna grind, it's a game for fuck sake, u don't like grinding either. But you don't have to since u prefer cop, nothing wrong with that. But don't say we cry about grinding cuz it is a serious problem, easy money > more fights > more people. We can't just put every new person in the APD, it won't last. 

skimancole likes this

Expand on the war seasons. Have actual endings to them and give out unique rewards such are special titles/skins/whatever to the best/highest rated players. Have an updated leaderboard with the highest kills and kd on the forums. Give out monetary rewards to people who participate in the war season. Example top 20 players in kills get x amount of money. 

Xavorey, G.O.A.T, Yung Tommy and 1 other like this

Server Performance/ Known issues

The most important task for our developers is ensure that we have exhausted all options to increase performance and avoid issues like memory leaks, server crashed ect.

If there are known issues i suggest that there will be a thread made which states the problem and cause. (Most situations that are known but can't be solved are in the hands of Bohemia Interactive) If you share this knowledge and you can refer people to it then you'll have less complaints and more understanding from your community. I suggest that you contact the developers and make said thread.

In this thread you could also display a problem and state that it has been recognized and is being worked on ect.

Promote existing content

I think there's plenty of content that is good but is unused/barely used, think of all the legal jobs. Only new players do them because an average/experienced player  simply knows it's not worth his time. I suggest that overall legal activities get a buff so that the content we already have will actually be used.

If you doubt the activity in legal income i'm sure the developers can show you statistics.

Remove moving animation for hacking/cracking a federal reserve vault

Recently did a fed and wondered why this is still a thing. When you are hacking/cracking a vault your characters does the repair animation, puts 1 step backwards and does the animation again ect. This causes interrupts in the hacking/cracking and is terribly annoying!

@Mitch (IFRIT) Have fun <3 

6 hours ago, Lucky™ said:

Well that's a problem our buddy here @Mitch (IFRIT) isn't a Dev he is our beautiful Community Manager and as he stated he has been gone so the communication with the Devs considering the server may be a little behind that's why he is here asking. So instead of being rude and yelling "HEY FUCK YOU FUCKING CAREER COP!" at peoples suggestions why don't we think about our own that might better the server and when we disagree with someones statement we can just have a conversation expressing our own views. 

giphy.gif

Lucky likes this

The Ultimate List

• Remove Racing. ( no one races these days ) - Admin event.
  • Remove Laser Tag. ( not enough people play it ) - Admin event.
  • Bounty hunter Honor. - Conversion factor.
  • Cop Prestige. - Conversion factor.
  • Add Ravens Vest. - Fashion that suits clothing. 
  • Add Black Tactical Vest to Rebel. - Fashion that suits clothing. 
  • Add Armed Jeep.
  • Add Colour Variants of MX's to APD and Bounty Hunter. - jungle Camo.
  • Add Colour Variants of NVG to Civilian, Rebel and Undercover APD. - Fashion that suits clothing. 
  • Change APD Pilot Helmets to Basic Helmets. - Suits today's S.W.A.T.
  • Change Colour Variants of Text of Tycoon and Eminent. - Yellow is to common now.
  • Bounty Hunters can have an option to share an exact amount. - Like GTA 5 heist 25% / 75%
  • Relocate Wongs Cartel Cap to Old location south of distillery.
  • Website Tags to show Donor Level or Colour change.
  • Add Blue Grenadier Beret -  Achievement Unlock
  • Add S.W.A.T MH-9 Humming Bird 
  • Add a Talent to avoid car alarms.
  • Revamp Taxi Job - "kum & Go" Receive msg of how many taxi's available or who, Then direct marker on map of location.
  • Fix Global Discounts

If you want to add or contest this list Quote this and say.

Kev 23, TRYHARD, skimancole and 2 others like this
Just now, Midamaru said:

Remove moving animation for hacking/cracking a federal reserve vault

Recently did a fed and wondered why this is still a thing. When you are hacking/cracking a vault your characters does the repair animation, puts 1 step backwards and does the animation again ect. This causes interrupts in the hacking/cracking and is terribly annoying!

@Mitch (IFRIT) Have fun <3 

As far as this goes, if you have your gun out when you start drilling it doesn’t cancel. It’s annoying if you forget to do it but once it becomes a habit it’s easy. 

skimancole, Steve and BlackShot like this
3 hours ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

9069ad404baa7ee0841c2ae1c1de5344.png

Some things ive mentioned to @Gnashes which i think will make people more inclined to donate towards the community goals. Nothing major apart from the cartel one but its something. I also think gnashes had added some things like meds at rebel for civs for a goal and at hq for cops along with another one which i cant think of rn.

I don't understand why people want the carrierlite stacking back. It was aids before and people begged them to put in this script. Please don't make it aids again.

FudgeR, Patato, Yung Tommy and 1 other like this
Just now, Smee said:

implementing a big thing will take these 2 guys ages, not only the 2 scripting contributors have 0 information about what they have to script or what code they have to work with.

I can build stuff that isn't garbage. I just need to actually have the opportunity to build something and have it be implemented.

Without that shot it's like working for no paycheck, what's the point?

Just now, Patato said:

Make a new prison...

I keep said revert to the old prison and keep the second bridge to give cops the ability to come from 2 different angles with land vehicles. It would reduce the object count a great deal while maintain the balance the devs want. The old prison wasn't so onesided because of the way the compound was built it was because there was only 1 bridge.

• 2 weeks later...