Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Silver-Spy

Crafting Vests/Clothing

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

slide2-1920x588.jpg?1523829600067

Crafting Vest/Clothing.doc

 

 

Overview

A normal gear up for rebels costs about 25k which mainly includes your gun,vests and clothing etc.If we allow rebels and civilians to craft their own vests it would not only boost people to store gear in their houses but also bring about something new to do.

This would include a new item to gather which would be either cloth/fiber [Not sure what to call it].You could gather this item the same way you would gather Barley but instead of the grey busy,you need to find a green bush which can be found almost everywhere and scroll wheel on it to gather cloth/Fiber.

You would either craft these clothing items from Black market production or maybe a new spot designated for it.

Conclusion

At the end of the day this is just my suggestion.Nothing here is perfect but hopefully with the help of you guys we can make it happen.The quantity of items are NOT 100% and can change if needed.

There can be alot to add when it comes to variety of vests and clothing you can buy.

Edited by Silver-Spy
Heidelberg, Scott, G.O.A.T and 4 others like this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

-1 On black market production, only illegal clothing item is a suicide vest.  

Not everything you make at Black market is illegal, however it is rebel things. Vests and clothes aren’t illegal but are rebel things. 

Silver-Spy likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

Just now, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

-1 On black market production, only illegal clothing item is a suicide vest.  

You would either craft these clothing items from Black market production or maybe a new spot designated spot for it.

Edited by Silver-Spy
Scott and McMuffin like this

Share this post


Link to post

The process of crafting it should be less than 10 minutes as a whole, seeing as it's only clothing we're crafting here. Otherwise not many people would use it and people would just buy the clothing at rebel rather than spend the time to craft a vest for a loadout.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Yenii said:

The process of crafting it should be less than 10 minutes as a whole, seeing as it's only clothing we're crafting here. Otherwise not many people would use it and people would just buy the clothing at rebel rather than spend the time to craft a vest for a loadout.

How many cloth/fiber would you suggest in that case?

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

I think there should be 2 ways of making it. 

You gather the materials and go to a sewing factory, which is a legal area and you can make all the vest that are not level 3 armor.

 -- the other method is you can make it at the black market, which will allow you to make all vests + level 3 armor, but it is an illegal area.

 

Similar to crank, you should be able to buy a portal sewing station that will allow you to make it in your home, which will take up a crate slot, or in an RV. 

Just a thought, idk.

Edited by Tanner

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Tanner said:

I think there should be 2 ways of making it. 

You gather the materials and go to a sewing factory, which is a legal area and you can make all the vest that are not level 3 armor.

 -- the other method is you can make it at the black market, which will allow you to make all vests + level 3 armor, but it is an illegal area.

 

Similar to crank, you should be able to buy a portal sewing station that will allow you to make it in your home, which will take up a crate slot, or in an RV. 

Just a thought, idk.

Or maybe more materials in.the legal way and less for illegal way

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.