Crafting Vests/Clothing

slide2-1920x588.jpg?1523829600067

Crafting Vest/Clothing.doc

Overview

A normal gear up for rebels costs about 25k which mainly includes your gun,vests and clothing etc.If we allow rebels and civilians to craft their own vests it would not only boost people to store gear in their houses but also bring about something new to do.

This would include a new item to gather which would be either cloth/fiber [Not sure what to call it].You could gather this item the same way you would gather Barley but instead of the grey busy,you need to find a green bush which can be found almost everywhere and scroll wheel on it to gather cloth/Fiber.

You would either craft these clothing items from Black market production or maybe a new spot designated for it.

Conclusion

At the end of the day this is just my suggestion.Nothing here is perfect but hopefully with the help of you guys we can make it happen.The quantity of items are NOT 100% and can change if needed.

There can be alot to add when it comes to variety of vests and clothing you can buy.

Edited by Silver-Spy
Scott, Kev 23, Mr.Purple and 11 others like this
Just now, Yenii said:

The process of crafting it should be less than 10 minutes as a whole, seeing as it's only clothing we're crafting here. Otherwise not many people would use it and people would just buy the clothing at rebel rather than spend the time to craft a vest for a loadout.

How many cloth/fiber would you suggest in that case?

I think there should be 2 ways of making it. 

You gather the materials and go to a sewing factory, which is a legal area and you can make all the vest that are not level 3 armor.

-- the other method is you can make it at the black market, which will allow you to make all vests + level 3 armor, but it is an illegal area.

Similar to crank, you should be able to buy a portal sewing station that will allow you to make it in your home, which will take up a crate slot, or in an RV. 

Just a thought, idk.

Edited by Tanner
Innate, McMuffin, william and 1 other like this
Just now, Tanner said:

I think there should be 2 ways of making it. 

You gather the materials and go to a sewing factory, which is a legal area and you can make all the vest that are not level 3 armor.

-- the other method is you can make it at the black market, which will allow you to make all vests + level 3 armor, but it is an illegal area.

Similar to crank, you should be able to buy a portal sewing station that will allow you to make it in your home, which will take up a crate slot, or in an RV. 

Just a thought, idk.

Or maybe more materials in.the legal way and less for illegal way

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/16/2018 at 2:24 PM, Silver-Spy said:

slide2-1920x588.jpg?1523829600067

Crafting Vest/Clothing.doc

Overview

A normal gear up for rebels costs about 25k which mainly includes your gun,vests and clothing etc.If we allow rebels and civilians to craft their own vests it would not only boost people to store gear in their houses but also bring about something new to do.

This would include a new item to gather which would be either cloth/fiber [Not sure what to call it].You could gather this item the same way you would gather Barley but instead of the grey busy,you need to find a green bush which can be found almost everywhere and scroll wheel on it to gather cloth/Fiber.

You would either craft these clothing items from Black market production or maybe a new spot designated for it.

Conclusion

At the end of the day this is just my suggestion.Nothing here is perfect but hopefully with the help of you guys we can make it happen.The quantity of items are NOT 100% and can change if needed.

There can be alot to add when it comes to variety of vests and clothing you can buy.

When I saw fiber it reminded me of my 4000 hour grind in ark