Tanoa Life (BRING IT BACK)

Just now, WilliamIsa said:

We want Tanoa Life back not one person would disagree with me. I think that there should be a test run for 30 days to see if would do well, if it doesn't do well then that's that but the reason why I first started playing Asylum life is Tanoa. 

I disagree, It was only there to make money.

Emma and Innate like this
Just now, TheCrestedPenguin said:

I disagree, It was only there to make money.

Not at all, the roleplay was great on the server and the map was beautiful, and yes maybe it is easy to make money it wasn't much different from Altis other than a prettier map, and a different name.

Just now, WilliamIsa said:

Not at all, the roleplay was great on the server and the map was beautiful, and yes maybe it is easy to make money it wasn't much different from Altis other than a prettier map, and a different name.

hahahaha what roleplay? It was 90% used to make money and 10% used to fight cartels to make more money.

thero, Innate and GravL like this
Just now, thero said:

You have to remember this is a very very light RP server, if you are playing to role play then you are playing the wrong server.

Well I mean Asslyum life is about the roleplay, but I'm not super into it but the point it Tanoa life wasn't just a server for making money.