Halo 3 Online

Tyler

So a Russian game developer was licensed to create a Halo 3 PC port, when it fell through mid way in development some amazing guys picked up the project and finished it. It comes out 4/20 and i'm really looking forward to it, they added in all the original Halo 3 maps (and map packs?) along with some Halo 2 maps and an entirely new map. The Forge has way more options and assets than Halo 3 ever had so the Custom maps are going to be INSANE. The game has been out for a little while but this is one of the bigger updates and looks like they plan on adding even more.

Reddit post: https://www.reddit.com/r/HaloOnline/

Edited by Tyler
Just now, Smee said:

i was like top 100 in duos in Europe game battles. Id play this game for years

Try to be Lvl 50 in Halo 2 on anything with that Lvling System. HOLY SHIT!. If you see a lvl 50 then you know damn well they are the best of the fucking best. Halo 3 was way too damn easy.

Just now, Tyler said:

I remember i probably have more hours on Valhalla alone than i do in all the Arma games combined. The Trash Compactor custom map too.

Valhalla.... Good memories... Good memories. I remember shitting on kids 4v1. Won the match too to my surprise. My team dipped on me. 

Now Halo 4 was so fucking easy. I got over 40 kills in one game with a 4v2. I was wondering where my team was and found out after the match it was just me and another guy and we were spawn killing them. lol. However;

HALO 2 IS THE BEST OF THE FUCKING BEST! IT IS A LEGEND AND IS WHAT DEFINED XBOX LIVE TODAY!

The only other game that competes with it is Zelda: Ocarnia of Time. That is by far the #1 game out there.

4 hours ago, Squirtle said:

oh boi. all the fun i had. Jenga , Zombies , Fat Kid , Monster Truck. weeewhoooo

Bro Griff ball, Plasma Pistol paintball, Trash Compactor, Ecstasy of Gold racing man the good ole days. Oh and flying Elephants around by glitching a hornet into it lmao.

Edited by Tyler
Squirtle likes this
Just now, Randy. said:

It was a map for fatkid on standoff. One of my favorite maps and modes.Image result for skycastle halo 3

Oh damn we used to play a fat kid map called 4 stories or something and it was a biug compound 4 floors tall and at the very top there were 2 really tight hall ways with the turrets lol.