15 minutes into playing as a gang

Just now, Corn Dog Man said:

I have several videos if Bratva Lag switching during combat, those guys use recoil scripts as well, got them at the bottom of drug cartel tower stairs and he insta flies up the stairs behind me and full autos me at super sonic speed and the gun is shooting at warp speed, yeah those guys are legit  lol 

I'm not defending anyone, don't know them but that sounds like tower lag. Just about any experienced player here knows it.

Just now, Midamaru said:

I'm not defending anyone, don't know them but that sounds like tower lag. Just about any experienced player here knows it.

got to agree with midamaru.i played koth enough to know how tower lags looks like and your description kind of fits it .holding tower 4 and having people insta fly up the stairs right next to me was something usual.arma is a fun and good game but kind of glitchy

4 hours ago, Nomadox said:

every time you move a little you're character does move up slightly , also he has an angle drop of the bullet aswell.. 

Edit ; not that im defending him, your just stupid thinking this was hax. because shots like that can be hit easily, especially with a really bad internet.

Edited by Smee
8 hours ago, Midamaru said:

6 hours ago, LastKiller said:

got to agree with midamaru.i played koth enough to know how tower lags looks like and your description kind of fits it .holding tower 4 and having people insta fly up the stairs right next to me was something usual.arma is a fun and good game but kind of glitchy

He just said in the comments it wasn’t the server, it was him switching.

10 hours ago, Corn Dog Man said:

I have several videos if Bratva Lag switching during combat, those guys use recoil scripts as well, got them at the bottom of drug cartel tower stairs and he insta flies up the stairs behind me and full autos me at super sonic speed and the gun is shooting at warp speed, yeah those guys are legit  lol 

Tower lag.

Just now, Walter White said:

He just said in the comments it wasn’t the server, it was him switching.

Aye cause he has like a lag switch detector right? :P

There's been people saying FSA hacks due their ifrit skins making everyone else lag. I'm not trusting just anyone to make the call on what is cheats or not.

Kev 23 likes this
14 hours ago, Corn Dog Man said:

Sounds like your new around here

Space likes this
7 hours ago, Smee said:

every time you move a little you're character does move up slightly , also he has an angle drop of the bullet aswell.. 

Edit ; not that im defending him, your just stupid thinking this was hax. because shots like that can be hit easily, especially with a really bad internet.

Lol The amount of times i have died like that... Yet Most of these videos call him a cheater are things that has happened to me time and time again on asylum serrvers.

Edited by Keneith

where there is smoke there is fire, I also recorded Bratva when i snuck up to wong's up north and i  was wearing a ghillie and crawled within 20 meters of Mr.Gravity and he was outside the compound as they were capping and he was floating about 2 feet off the ground and  insta teleporting from place to place almost like he was practicing or playing around with the lag switch or whatever he was using because he did not know i was there looking at him and Stratos killed three of us at Rebel south of Pygros using the same movements, insta teleporting and mini gun sound from his gun.  anyone who defends MrGravity or Bratva in general is naive. I also recall that we wiped them once at drug cartel twice and all of them logged off for like 7 to 8 min and they came back and their level of fighting improved remarkably. If I see smoke on the Horizon I don't need to go there to know there is a fire. Valkrie from Bratva has already served a long ban for Lag Switching before

Edited by Corn Dog Man

tower lag huh, well I have over 3,000 war points from capping cartels and I have never not once stood at the bottom of tower stairs and insta flew up them behind someone and mini gunned them down with a MK-1, So out of all these caps I have never encountered this tower lag for myself....ever but the only time I have seen it is when we fought Bratva at a cartel.  Hmmmmm pulling internet cords to gain an advantage is all it is 

Just now, Corn Dog Man said:

tower lag huh, well I have over 3,000 war points from capping cartels and I have never not once stood at the bottom of tower stairs and insta flew up them behind someone and mini gunned them down with a MK-1, So out of all these caps I have never encountered this tower lag for myself....ever but the only time I have seen it is when we fought Bratva at a cartel.  Hmmmmm pulling internet cords to gain an advantage is all it is 

Uninstall the game and delete your forum account.

Space and Noliver. like this
2 hours ago, Azeh said:

Ill be honest i just wanted to make fun of him with my video, but yep shit player lag switching no surprise.

On a side note - if you don't have a video why the hell you post all this drama. So many people claim to see all this shit but don't have a video. So far ive only seen one clip of him lag switching the rest are shit.

Edited by Sugarfoot