Hydro - Black Hawk Down

On ‎19‎-‎4‎-‎2018 at 3:50 AM, explicit said:

garbage montage and you're also a faggot in real life

ahahah, i wouldnt call himm a faggot in real life when you sit behind your pc 24/7 ?? have you ever seen the day light ?

Dude go meet him irl and fight your problems out with him, fucking retards alwyas talking shit on internet!!!

On ‎18‎-‎4‎-‎2018 at 11:56 PM, Mayhem said:

Damn, nowadays everyone goes on the internet and grows a set of balls. 

This dude is fucking right!!!

IRL most of asylum people are fucking nobodys trying really hard to be noticed!!!!

KYS FAGGOTS

Edited by emanuelmitrone
Hydro likes this
Just now, emanuelmitrone said:

ahahah, i wouldnt call himm a faggot in real life when you sit behind your pc 24/7 ?? have you ever seen the day light ?

Dude go meet him irl and fight your problems out with him, fucking retards alwyas talking shit on internet!!!

This dude is fucking right!!!

IRL most of asylum people are fucking nobodys trying really hard to be noticed!!!!

KYS FAGGOTS

Looks like you need 2 take a break from the internet

explicit likes this
10 hours ago, emanuelmitrone said:

yeah i spend all my time behind my pc

fbd32a3406dbaf68f5719fce27b2e229.png

if we're talking about things pertaining to real life though, go ahead and tell me why you moved to the netherlands and have spent multiple years there but still have trouble when it comes to writing coherent sentences in english

in addition to your poor communication skills, everything that comes out of your mouth is fucked anyway because you legitimately sound like you have throat cancer

but have fun living your amazing and productive life which consists of doing nothing but hard labor and mowing lawns because you're too much of a social outcast and inexperienced retard to actually do well for yourself in the world. just do the world and everyone a favor and end it.