Cadet

hey what happened to these :(

11 posts in this topic

I remember playing last year and seeing in game events happening pretty often and I miss those :(

Actually - in game events still happen.  They are infrequent right now because most of the old scripts we used do not work with some of the new code that was implemented with code changes.  I know I tried to run the last man standing and it didnt work :(

Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

Actually - in game events still happen.  They are infrequent right now because most of the old scripts we used do not work with some of the new code that was implemented with code changes.  I know I tried to run the last man standing and it didnt work :(

Want me to sing you a sad song?

Just now, KrazyKnight said:

Want me to sing you a sad song?

No?

Sorry, events dont happen anymore because if they do, the server will just crash.

Olio likes this

Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

ahh :( do you think they'll ever come back ?

Just now, Cadet said:

ahh :( do you think they'll ever come back ?

NA

my only issue with events is that I feel like they could be a lot more creative than they are right now. I'd rather have a super cool original one like 3 times one night per month than have another prostitution or last man standing 6 times one night per week