Group Identifiers

As a means of assisting for both law and rules sake: add an identifier to persons within a group. This can be represented as another tag under their name such as "GROUP 1" or as a number preceding their name (since most games will a digit after certain people's name if there is multiple instances of it.) This way, we can at least say that if someone is in a group with someone else and engages another person, that they did so legitimately and weren't shooting at someone without actual cause.

Nubis and Nicolas March like this

This has been something that has been asked before. If you do think that someone has wronged you, then why not just go and report them, nothing bad can come of it on your end. Also, if you're pissed off that some kavala bangers killed you because you went to square or something, and got cucked  by a bunch of rooks, then why not just go back to the place and see if they were in the group, if not ask for compensation and if not then you can cy@ to them.  

Just now, Twinkie said:

This has been something that has been asked before. If you do think that someone has wronged you, then why not just go and report them, nothing bad can come of it on your end. Also, if you're pissed off that some kavala bangers killed you because you went to square or something, and got cucked  by a bunch of rooks, then why not just go back to the place and see if they were in the group, if not ask for compensation and if not then you can cy@ to them.  

Or implement this system which makes both of those extra steps unnecessary? And honestly, it's rarely ever happened to me but I don't think this system would necessarily hurt. I just feel like it would lead to more accountability on everyone's part. Besides, you can't just go back and see if they were in a group unless they specifically told you and even then; you're taking their word on it.

Just now, Vedalkenn said:

no its the element of surprise, and it seems you don't enjoy surprises

Unless it showed up in the dispatches / texts as well it wouldn't even effect that. If it did, well would it be so hard to do literally anything other than stand next to the guy you're about to shoot? Like, hide literally anywhere?

Just now, Medi said:

Or implement this system which makes both of those extra steps unnecessary? And honestly, it's rarely ever happened to me but I don't think this system would necessarily hurt. I just feel like it would lead to more accountability on everyone's part. Besides, you can't just go back and see if they were in a group unless they specifically told you and even then; you're taking their word on it.

Unless it showed up in the dispatches / texts as well it wouldn't even effect that. If it did, well would it be so hard to do literally anything other than stand next to the guy you're about to shoot? Like, hide literally anywhere?

People have asked for this to be added before, and I don't think it'll happen. It does suck when it happens, but it helps the small guys have fun. And if you don't use shadowplay to get something or OBS that shit while in asylum, it's all on you. If this where to happen with a 50K load out, I do understand. But, if you're on cop, you shouldn't be complaning, your load outs are a max of 7k as a constable (I would think). 

18 hours ago, Twinkie said:

People have asked for this to be added before, and I don't think it'll happen. It does suck when it happens, but it helps the small guys have fun. And if you don't use shadowplay to get something or OBS that shit while in asylum, it's all on you. If this where to happen with a 50K load out, I do understand. But, if you're on cop, you shouldn't be complaning, your load outs are a max of 7k as a constable (I would think). 

Like I said, this is a suggestion in favor for everyone.