Minitage 1

Just now, Tricks said:

do you know how to speak english? exactly gtfo 

actually your a pussy and wouldn’t say shit to someone irl because you can hide behind you screen and act like a hard ass.

I'm a pussy who wouldn't say shit to someone irl? You're the one whos acting like a hard ass xd, you must think you're so cool doing the same thing you're trying to call me out for.

2 hours ago, Skrood said:

ok big boy talking shit and being t0xic behind the keyboard nice one

@Vedalkenn ask anyone who knows me I don’t take shit from no one and will stick up for people who did nothing wrong especially to little ass kids who think that they are cool. If you two want to keep talking i’ll pull a hydro on you retards but you two haven’t been around long enough for that. 

Just now, Tricks said:

@Vedalkenn ask anyone who knows me I don’t take shit from no one and will stick up for people who did nothing wrong especially to little ass kids who think that they are cool. If you two want to keep talking i’ll pull a hydro on you retards but you two haven’t been around long enough for that. 

Idgaf if you're sticking up for him go for it, but you're calling me out for something you're doing as well you're contradicting yourself and I just wanted to make that clear. xd

Just now, Vedalkenn said:

Idgaf if you're sticking up for him go for it, but you're calling me out for something you're doing as well you're contradicting yourself and I just wanted to make that clear. xd

actually not I will stick up for a mate tell you two off, I would do it for any I actually know. The guy did nothing wrong and you try and say his video is trash, so where’s your montage at???

Pariah likes this
Just now, Tricks said:

the best option is commit suicide 

2 hours ago, Tricks said:

actually not I will stick up for a mate tell you two off, I would do it for any I actually know. The guy did nothing wrong and you try and say his video is trash, so where’s your montage at???

I never said it was trash I just said buy a new monitor, you said I am putting up a front. You're as well and acting "hard", I have no problem with you standing up for your friend go for it I do the same. Also I have no clue how to edit that's why I don't have one <3