New cartel locations

13 hours ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

yes it can be looked at again, we just have to figure out how poseidons map compiler works

Haha I’ve heard this so many times from Asylum staff members “we are working on it” 8 months later still nothing. I had hope that Asylum would turn itself around for way to long.

Edited by Innate
Masonn likes this
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
On 4/21/2018 at 2:11 AM, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Hello all,

I have gotten the green light to have the community redesign Wongs and oil cartels. Their locations and set-up can be changed. We can start off with doing 1 location for each. And then we can explore the second locations at a later time. 

If you would like to design something and submit it here. Please do so. I will host a vote of these locations after some time so that the community can vote on this. 

Please be advised I will be away for the next few weeks. My presence will be less during this time. 

Thank you! 

• 10 months later...
On 4/21/2018 at 4:11 AM, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Hello all,

I have gotten the green light to have the community redesign Wongs and oil cartels. Their locations and set-up can be changed. We can start off with doing 1 location for each. And then we can explore the second locations at a later time. 

If you would like to design something and submit it here. Please do so. I will host a vote of these locations after some time so that the community can vote on this. 

Please be advised I will be away for the next few weeks. My presence will be less during this time. 

Thank you! 

Great idea! what have we been thinking all this time?;)

Mitch (IFRIT) likes this