New cartel locations

Oil cartel

https://imgur.com/a/DE672eX

Positives: 

- Close to Athira and Rebel

- Close to where oil rig and processing is now so it fits the map.

- Close to boat spawn so the attacker can pull out vehicles. 

- Added objects and a lighthouse so you can push better. 

- If someone is camping the small deer stand there are multiple spots where you can peek it.

Negatives: 

- No one fights oil cartel

sPXNEXx.jpg

czE8iwh.jpg3EiDLZH.jpg

RM9g5Ad.jpg

Edited by Bishop
Silver-Spy, Innate, The Ivan and 1 other like this

I think that MOST of these are great ideas like, giving a % of money for gear people lost, or 1 or 2k for sitting in the cartel, and @Mitch (IFRIT) your showing great initiative here doing these new locations would be great I actually liked when oil was in the ocean between free fire zone and Pyrgos, it was a good fight and even because everyone knew what each other had just wetsuits and Sdar's. Butttt I actually think and correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that the free fire zone is way too empty add some new stuff there for people to actually go, and I'm not saying this because oh I don't want to go there and cap arms (because every time I go no one shoes up). I'm saying this because I believe it would add more incentive to go down there and maybe you can add new cartel related zones like a place to craft Mk's or rebel vehicles without owning arms and every time someone crafts one a cut goes to whoever owns Arms. Also something where you can get rubber and a processor because no one wants to go to the oil rig for it and when they do it give a cut to the Oil cartel, also some place where you craft explosives because some people don't have the money to drop like 50k on a vest or 25k for a rocket and that money goes to Arms. As well as some place where you can hunt different types of illegal animals for Wongs and put a trader right before the entrance to the free fire zone and a cut goes to Wongs. You should make it so that there is a new drug place where you can make like Xanax, Molly, or pick mushrooms and a cut goes to drug. I mean I'm just spit balling here but I think this is good because of how there is only one thing on the whole free fire zone it would be nice to have new stuff and people would go down there and actually fight for cartels because right now the payouts are shit if you own it for 2 hours you get 16k on average and that's not incentive but I think this is cause its more money for cartels and keeps people happy and active, who knows maybe some old players will come back for this and new players will see the player population and think wow I wanna play that. BUT CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG.

from,

Aids

ps: #FREESHERIFFRICK

BioHazard and Farmer Steve like this
3 hours ago, Bishop said:

Oil cartel

https://imgur.com/a/DE672eX

Positives: 

- Close to Athira and Rebel

- Close to where oil rig and processing is now so it fits the map.

- Close to boat spawn so the attacker can pull out vehicles. 

- Added objects and a lighthouse so you can push better. 

- If someone is camping the small deer stand there are multiple spots where you can peek it.

Negatives: 

- No one fights oil cartel

I like this location but it just seems to open, gonna have someone like gravity sit 1.2k out ripping heads.

Kev 23 likes this
On 4/21/2018 at 2:11 AM, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Hello all,

I have gotten the green light to have the community redesign Wongs and oil cartels. Their locations and set-up can be changed. We can start off with doing 1 location for each. And then we can explore the second locations at a later time. 

If you would like to design something and submit it here. Please do so. I will host a vote of these locations after some time so that the community can vote on this. 

Please be advised I will be away for the next few weeks. My presence will be less during this time. 

Thank you! 

Rip only good admin gone

8 hours ago, tryhardsqueaker said:

Church arms and sfaka wongs would be bad, 2 caps 500m from each other. If anything add it to the arms rotation

there could be a rotation kinda thing. when arms is og, wongs is sfaka. when arms is church, wongs is east arms location. would separate things a bit more.

that’d be two new wongs locations, but it’d be pretty cool in both spots imo

Edited by OperationSB
Kettles likes this
Just now, OperationSB said:

there could be a rotation kinda thing. when arms is og, wongs is sfaka. when arms is church, wongs is east arms location. would separate things a bit more.

that’d be two new wongs locations, but it’d be pretty cool in both spots imo

People wanted east arms removed for a while and now that its gone you want it back? Lets be real here, if church or og are active, who tf would fight east? There would be no real fights there making it even more aids cause people wouldnt push with ifrits 

Just now, Fudger said:

People wanted east arms removed for a while and now that its gone you want it back? Lets be real here, if church or og are active, who tf would fight east? There would be no real fights there making it even more aids cause people wouldnt push with ifrits 

People complained about it because the combination of server lag and tower lag was awful. Now that the server lag isn’t as severe as it was a year ago, East Arms should be given another shot as Wongs. After all I would rather fight east arms than 15 70k houses.

Edited by thero
DankBud likes this
Just now, Fudger said:

I’m not the only one saying wongs should be on east arms. Also, better if wongs is on east than in the middle of nowhere up north. it was a little more reasonable when drug castle was still up there but now that it’s alone it’s pointless. so since you’re complaining about my idea, I assume you have better ideas than east?

Kettles likes this
58 minutes ago, Pythagoris said:

Add in AI that will defend the cartel, this way if no one wants to defend it, AI will defend it. Once you cap it, they will continuously push you until they win. This will mean fights will happen no matter what, even if no one plays on the server! Set the AI skill very high though so We VETERENS have a challenge. @Mitch (IFRIT) @Gnashes @BaDaBiNg_10-8 @bamf @Paratus

Image result for cant tell if serious or a retard

Frizzy, SafeMode, Twinkie and 1 other like this
14 hours ago, Pythagoris said:

Add in AI that will defend the cartel, this way if no one wants to defend it, AI will defend it. Once you cap it, they will continuously push you until they win. This will mean fights will happen no matter what, even if no one plays on the server! Set the AI skill very high though so We VETERENS have a challenge. @Mitch (IFRIT) @Gnashes @BaDaBiNg_10-8 @bamf @Paratus

You can fuck right off

.Casper likes this

@Mitch (IFRIT) Instead of cartels maybe we should switch things up lets have something new to do on rebel life if ANYBODY has ideas please post but why not something like a rebel base that rebels can take over and if a gang takes it over only they can buy guns from there. IDK just throwing ideas out hopefully we'll find something, because it has been getting more and more boring doing the same thing for 3 years we truly need innovation.

Edited by Jamal
DankBud likes this

What about some "locations" where gangs could "capture" the "area" by keeping other gangs out of the "area" for a certain period of "time", and when they do "capture" it, a percentage of money from specific activities other players are doing is siphoned off, and given to the gang controlling the associated "area"?  

On 4/22/2018 at 6:34 AM, Patato said:

Gnashes and bamf already said it wont ever auto gen ((They also said we would never get prowlers)) but i think a fair compromise would be to have more things put into cartels. 

A % of all gas sale money goes into oil cartel

A % Of all food sales go into wongs

A % of all crafted vehicles pay a fee to oil cartel as well

A % of all fish sold goes to wongs

These are just a few examples

This would bring up the value of cartels without having magic money spawn from no where.

crafting guns should make a % go to arms :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 21/04/2018 at 10:11 AM, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Hello all,

I have gotten the green light to have the community redesign Wongs and oil cartels. Their locations and set-up can be changed. We can start off with doing 1 location for each. And then we can explore the second locations at a later time. 

If you would like to design something and submit it here. Please do so. I will host a vote of these locations after some time so that the community can vote on this. 

Please be advised I will be away for the next few weeks. My presence will be less during this time. 

Thank you! 

working on one now, will post when its done <3

• 2 months later...
On 4/22/2018 at 5:04 AM, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

working with the devs on this. if you have ideas. please throw them my way.

Back when there was rubber in the fridge for oil was when people had a decent incentive. You could take the rubber and make things at black market or save it for a rainy day and sell it. It practically sold for the amount scotch sells for. Do something like that where it can be worth your while and incorporated into other things will be what fixes the oil cartel drought.