Gang incentives to Hold/Attack Cartel locations

Since @Mitch (IFRIT) has open up a topic primarily to get new designs for Wongs and Oil cartel and their location.I decided it would be nice to push up ideas related to this thread so the devs can listen to our ideas and implement them if they are any good.

-Each minute you spend in the zone, you get 2k

by @Marzoh

-Easy and simple way #1:

Increase the zone of the cartel locations.Every kill you get in the increased zone [Maybe the whole penensula at the south near OG Arms/Church/OG drug and house House cap] will give you a paycheck of 10k.Something similar to what you would get in STRIFE.This way both sides the attacking and the defending teams should be happy fighting.I cant think of a problem with this idea and i think people will be happy with this included ingame.Lets hear what you guys have to say about this.

-Easy and simple way #2.by 

Add the auto generating money for cartel locations but a slower version of the older script?.

-Complicated way

Defending team goes to the fridge scroll wheels and selects the option "Holding cartel".[Only possible if you have the cap]

Attacking team will have to go to any rebel and on a sign you will have a few options:

-Attacking Arms dealer

-Attacking Wongs triads

-Attacking Oil cartel

-Attacking Drug cartel

If yes from both sides it would trigger paychecks on the zone of 2k per minute [Example].

Or you could just do it the simple way and give people 2k per min in the zone of every cartel without thinking of a code 

Conclusion

I feel that only complaining about something won't do any good.So collab your ideas and bring up something that everyone is happy with.

Edited by Silver-Spy
Donald, BioHazard and cbakes like this
Just now, cbakes said:

Rework war points so they are actually worth getting. It’d be copying off of Olympus but you could add a warpoints shop with exclusive weapons / clothing / vehicles

How about

If you get X amount of warkills [Preferably high] you will get the pirate Ifrit skin/Orca Skin.

If you get X amount of warkills you are able to unlock Grenades/Suicide vest/RPGs [ x = 5 war kills ]

If you get X amount of warkills you are able to unlock CSAT fatigues/Pilot coveralls [ x = 5 war kills ]

Edited by Silver-Spy
vedalkenn likes this
Just now, Silver-Spy said:

How about if you get X amount of warkills [Preferably high] you will get the pirate Ifrit skin/Orca Skin.

I think it’d Be pretty cool if 7.62s were no longer available at the regular rebel shop and could only be purchased with warpoints. I.e. 3 warpoints for a mk1 .5 warpoints for a mag. Warpoints would only be obtained through kills at cartels / with gangs you are at a war with. Could bring more of a variety in weaponry instead of mk1s every fight.

Edited by cbakes
Silver-Spy likes this
Just now, cbakes said:

I think it’d Be pretty cool if 7.62s were no longer available at the regular rebel shop and could only be purchased with warpoints. I.e. 3 warpoints for a mk1 .5 warpoints for a mag. Warpoints would only be obtained through kills at cartels / with gangs you are at a war with. Could bring more of a variety in weaponry instead of mk1s every fight.

ummmm  NO

wollie35, Frizzy, Space and 1 other like this
Just now, Silver-Spy said:

Increase the zone of the cartel locations.Every kill you get in the increased zone [Maybe the whole penensula at the south near OG Arms/Church/OG drug and house House cap] will give you a paycheck of 10k.Something similar to what you would get in STRIFE.This way both sides the attacking and the defending teams should be happy fighting.I cant think of a problem with this idea and i think people will be happy with this included ingame.Lets hear what you guys have to say about this.

Easily exploitable. 

BlackShot and Frizzy like this

Add money coming from nowhere back into the system. Obviously not $1,700 every 5 mins for caps like oil and wongs, but a reduced amount for those 2. Maybe it spawns in the fridge instead of into gang bank. (only the extra.) Maybe 10k after cap for every gang member in cap going into their bank directly. and maybe fix money disappearing when cap is contested. (I've tested this last one and neither gang recieves the money when it is contested. and once it hits 90% you no longer are considered the owner of the cap so you lose 1/5th of drugs and all that money is gone)

Silver-Spy likes this
1 hour ago, Silver-Spy said:

-Easy and simple way #1:

great idea but people would just exploit this 

Silver-Spy likes this
25 minutes ago, CRH said:

Ideas aren’t bad. But once again the fact that people are still putting in effort to come up with ideas for the devs is kinda sad. I think it’s pretty clear at this point that none of the ideas we give are going to be implemented. It’s like talking to a wall. 

Its sad people want to come up with ideas for the devs?  Probably the top 10 most retarded thing I've read on the forums.

57 minutes ago, CRH said:

Ideas aren’t bad. But once again the fact that people are still putting in effort to come up with ideas for the devs is kinda sad. I think it’s pretty clear at this point that none of the ideas we give are going to be implemented. It’s like talking to a wall. 

+1 gang life could still be a thing if the devs listened to the prophets tom and haych years ago. People dont fight cartels because the servers are to inconsistent. Damage is done sorry lads arma is dying and so is asylum them massive gang fights are a thing of the past.. sorry if you missed it but it’s going to take a miracle to fix it. People have been trying for a long long time. Make a gang to fight the cops though that’s still fun. 

Azeh, CRH, Space and 6 others like this
Just now, Tiny Cox said:

Would be nice with the old dirtymoney system instead 

That caused Rebel Camping/Rebel Ratting which I used to do and its pretty fucking annoying.

3 hours ago, cbakes said:

Rework war points so they are actually worth getting. It’d be copying off of Olympus but you could add a warpoints shop with exclusive weapons / clothing / vehicles

This would also be cool, most have gained warpoints only for them to be displayed on the Asylum website with no gain. If you were to make them worth something people would war more often, and possibly fight a bit more. You could add things such as a warpoints vehicle shop I'm not sure what the fuck would be put in it but it could be done, another thing with this idea comes would it be like Olympus where you get extra points for longer distance kills and would it be based off of what the other person has? Say someone has a protector and claps a guy with full CSAT and everything, will they get more points for them having less gear or not? 

That's all I got

Edited by Vedalkenn
cause i cant fucking spell
4 hours ago, Silver-Spy said:

How about

If you get X amount of warkills [Preferably high] you will get the pirate Ifrit skin/Orca Skin.

If you get X amount of warkills you are able to unlock Grenades/Suicide vest/RPGs [ x = 5 war kills ]

If you get X amount of warkills you are able to unlock CSAT fatigues/Pilot coveralls [ x = 5 war kills ]

1. no, guardian crate items

2. so you want them to take something away from the gen pop??

3. No, loot crate items.... 

Edited by cHIP ōTLE
Frizzy likes this
6 hours ago, Silver-Spy said:

How about

I dont like the idea of locking things that are available now behind a "paywall" so to speak. You need to remember not everyone on asylum is in a gang. Maybe a rebel "infamy" tree should be made, similar to the bounty hunter honor tree, and the war points should be used for it. Of course i know thats been asked for for ages and they havent made that yet. 

Just now, Randy. said:

I dont like the idea of locking things that are available now behind a "paywall" so to speak. You need to remember not everyone on asylum is in a gang. Maybe a rebel "infamy" tree should be made, similar to the bounty hunter honor tree, and the war points should be used for it. Of course i know thats been asked for for ages and they havent made that yet. 

That idea has been passed around as well but we don't know far it has really gone.

Silver-Spy likes this
Just now, Randy. said:

I already took some time to make up a sort of rebel tree some time ago but never really got the response 

About the war kills thinge i just added on Cbakes suggestion nothing more.

Frizzy likes this
On 4/21/2018 at 5:19 AM, Silver-Spy said:

Add the auto generating money for cartel locations but a slower version of the older script?.

@bamf @Gnashes

I know this has been mentioned before but can we please make it (if even possible) that while at active cartels and you get kills make that count towards your war rating. Before you answer that's the point of gangs warring each other let me just say that some gangs do not want to war each other 24/7 because maybe they don't want to be dead on sight ALL of the time when a 1 isn't on. Also before anyone says this will make wars useless no it will not because wars still serve its purpose to get rating anywhere and not to have to initiate. Also maybe we can make use of war rating points in some kind of way other than it just existing and titles(although I think we need more titles). I'm sure people can come up with some great ideas. Rebel talent trees. Man oh man do we need some rebel talent trees bounty hunters have them police officers have them hell even regular civilians have them. I'm just at work thinking so mind my ramblings and excuse the typos. (Phone)

Edited by Frizzy
Silver-Spy and Pariah like this
On 4/21/2018 at 6:41 AM, CRH said:

Did they not listen to put the old bank back? Did they not listen to putting the cartel money straight to gang banks?(just a few examples im sure people can come up with more) They are trying man we need to start realizing that as a community.  This sort of mob mentality is no good for anyone let's help each other out and come up with great ideas that will make Asylum great. I also believe they are taking the right steps to fixing the problem with the gap between the devs and the community by appointing mitch to CM, I also believe mitch is doing his best to help do his part. Do they always listen? No I dont believe they do but looking at it from a game balance standpoint you can't listen to everything everyone wants to implement into the game.

Edited by Frizzy
ColtonB205, Pariah and Silver-Spy like this
Just now, Frizzy said:

Did they not listen to put the old bank back? Did they not listen to putting the cartel money straight to gang banks?(just a few examples im sure people can come up with more) They are trying man we need to start realizing that as a community.  This sort of mob mentality is no good for anyone let's help each other out and come up with great ideas that will make Asylum great. I also believe they are taking the right steps to fixing the problem with the gap between the devs and the community by appointing mitch to CM, I also believe mitch is doing his best to help do his part. Do they always listen? No I dont believe they do but looking at it from a game balance standpoint you can't listen to everything everyone wants to implement into the game.

yes because those are 2 things that are easy as fuck to implement. and adding the old bank back and putting cartel money straight into gang bank isn't going to bring gang life back. my point was that there's clearly some issues with the asylum mission file that's causing server performance issues yet they're too lazy to fix it. I don't see this as "trying" when they cant implement things that they promised months ago.

Just now, CRH said:

yes because those are 2 things that are easy as fuck to implement. and adding the old bank back and putting cartel money straight into gang bank isn't going to bring gang life back.

Well how many banks did you see on a regular basis when the bank was in the middle of pygros? How many do you see now? I most certainly believe that the bank move alone caused more activity on servers for both cops and rebels. 

Just now, CRH said:

my point was that there's clearly some issues with the asylum mission file that's causing server performance issues yet they're too lazy to fix it. I don't see this as "trying" when they cant implement things that they promised months ago.

Now this is a separate issue entirely. I feel you bro and I dont want to argue about it because I personally have asked bamf about that same issue. 

Edited by Frizzy