Any Suggestions?

Innate

After the tank DLC came out I have been receiving kick messages like this one

84b554669d92cb1e29741e52ed5ab774.png

However that is not my screenshot when I get kicked this is all I see.

7ecafd32f571f402fff9712bcb5b6eac.png

I have tried deleting the mission file, verifying integrity of game files, uninstalling then reinstalling the game, and also deleting the file named in the kick message and then verifying game files again.

It is not always the "missions_f_mark_video.pbo" file that is named in the kick message it is a different file out of the addons folder every time.

The kick usually happens within the first 5 mins of being on the server.

This issue only happens on asylum servers and I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on how to fix it.

Edited by Innateocean
Buck and BlackShot like this

Asylum enforces signature checks so it makes sure you're not changing the game files to create a mod menu or a cheat out of them, for example.

Getting kicked by "wrong signature" means there's something wrong either with your game files or with anything that's part of the process of checking your game files. That could include Steam, hardware or software conflicts too.

I asked for your PC specs because, if Arma can't check your files in a determined amount of seconds, you're gonna get kicked. Most people who face this error have 8GB or less of RAM.

Anyway, I'm gonna list things you can try out (I know you've been through some of them, but they're for other people):

1. Disable your anti-virus during the entire process below - as it might be tampering with your game files!
  2. With the game closed, go to your AppData > Local and delete your "Arma 3" folder
  3. In your Steam library, make sure you Verify integrity of your game files
  4. Create a new Arma 3 profile in-game
  5. Make sure your Firewall allows Arma 3 in your network
  6. Make sure you defrag all of your hard drives and/or partitions. This is particularly useful if you have 8GB of RAM or less, since Arma may be using your hard drive in the process of checking signatures
  7. Download and run Malwarebytes and Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool to look for viruses or malware
  8. Download and run CCleaner, so you make sure to delete any temporary and useless file from your PC
  9. Reinstall Arma 3 and change its location to a new folder. This is because the Windows Registry might be enforcing some particular settings for your current Arma 3 folder, doesn't matter if you've reinstalled it or not

After all that, you should be good to enable your anti-virus again, as long as you've deemed it's not part of the issue.

If you need help with any of the processes I listed above, hit me up with your TeamViewer ID and I'll help you out, bud.

Good luck!

5Oij83T.png

Edited by BlackShot
Mr. Linux, Innate, Rosie and 4 others like this
10 hours ago, Ben Flint ッ said:

why do you ride obama's dick

big black ol' dick, don't ya like it?

3 hours ago, Innateocean said:

I enabled "check signatures" in my parameters and it seems to have fixed the issue at least so far.

a2d9114633af3b9e5cde353892fed7b1.png

Thanks for all the help everyone.

Interesting. I haven't thought of it, nor am I exactly sure what this does. I'm assuming it checks all your signatures before you get into the server, although this wouldn't sound very logical since you could technically still tamper with the game files before you enter a server. Go figure!

I'm glad you solved it though! :D

Mr. Linux and Innate like this