500m Headshot

4 hours ago, cbakes said:

This before or after you decided to metagame?:kermit:

didnt metagame bud I was playing with DS as I do being their pilot they say someones capping drug so we leave the gas station in dp11 (getting gas for my orca) and I tower drop and everyone gets salty. The real question is, is this before or after you crash a hummingbird into my orca at bank and claim we shot you out :kermit:

Edited by CrispySliick
34 minutes ago, wollie35 said:

The real question  how you know it's a headshot? Maybe my eyes are dogshit but I can't see that fur

btw. it was a head shot. the guy has cstats on. it was a one tap. a very lucky 1 tap considering the sway but if you look at the trajectory of how his body flew...it was indeed a headshot.

Sliick likes this
40 minutes ago, wollie35 said:

The real question  how you know it's a headshot? Maybe my eyes are dogshit but I can't see that fur

on the video viewing thing on windows (Videos and Photos app) there is a 360 video setting and its super zoomed in so you can see the blood come out of his head

Just now, Sp0on said:

btw. it was a head shot. the guy has cstats on. it was a one tap. a very lucky 1 tap considering the sway but if you look at the trajectory of how his body flew...it was indeed a headshot.

and I didnt think of this at the time KNOWLEDGE

Just now, Sp0on said:

U can shoot somebody with csats in different parts of his body and get a kill. Arma bodies fly over the place so that doesn't count. But it wasnt ment to receive answers. I believe it's a headshot dwbois

3 hours ago, CrispySliick said:

didnt metagame bud I was playing with DS as I do being their pilot they say someones capping drug so we leave the gas station in dp11 (getting gas for my orca) and I tower drop and everyone gets salty. The real question is, is this before or after you crash a hummingbird into my orca at bank and claim we shot you out :kermit:

1. You were in the gang at the time and possibly even in the group 

2. I’m a shit pilot 

3 hours ago, cbakes said:

1. You were in the gang at the time and possibly even in the group 

2. I’m a shit pilot 

I was in the gang but I was in the DS group as I said I was piloting them for about 30 minutes or so before so me being in their group I cant see you guys on the map but I mean doesnt matter now. What happened happened