Suggestions

- Cops get a longer respawn wait time depending on how many cops are online. The more cops online, the longer the respawn timer

- Maybe some sort of rule of actually valuing your life as a cop. I always hear from people, "Well, if the kidnapper gives good roleplay then I'd be more than happy to give them my gear" but the truth to the matter is this is complete bullshit. The only way to even get a cop in restraints is to down him, and after that you ABSOLUTELY have to put a blindfold on them. So don't give me the "If they put a blindfold on me they arent getting my gear." Cops need some sort of realism to how they operate instead of mass waves of salt battalions.

- Fix cops being able to respawn Kavala HQ right after being killed in it. It's been this way for so long that cops no longer care that they aren't supposed to respawn in it after being killed.

- Instead of getting a little bit of credit towards your next crate key for duplicates, you should be able to sell to other players uncommons and above. The trick is, that money will go to asylum credit and you can only use it to donate/buy crate keys. I think this would be a better option as I'd love to spend $20 getting pilot covs and another $20 for the general lee hatchback skin and not risk gambling. Might make Asylum some extra money for community goals, too.

- I am aware cops receive +2 talent points per promotion, but I think cops should receive +2 talent points for getting constable (22 total) and civs should get +3 (30 total) so that we have access to some more of the overlooked, but nice to have talents. I want to be able to blood bag to 100hp, take out para military vehicles, get mk1s, and still wear a nice go kart suit without having to store a ton of them in my house, ya feel?

- Buff organ harvesting.

- Make roleplay actually worth it. It takes 17 minutes to press 30k worth of plates. It takes an hour to get my ticket reduced by 15k. (not all the time, but there's a lot of robocops nowadays. Can't say I haven't done my fair share since it's so easy to do legally with the current system.)

- Cheaper flashbangs, cheaper RGOs.

- With how much cooked dog costs, would it be possible to add non-client side only dogs around cities? This way cops can see you kill a dog, and they'll know you're harvesting their meat. Maybe you could even get a charge for killing an animal within city limits. 

- Why not be able to skin rabbits in a certain area, similar to sea turtles but not as obscure and not worth it as the hunting grounds? 

- a system to show who is currently talking in direct channel besides seeing their mouth move (not always easy to tell) might help a bit. Like a chat bubble or something.

- Legal jobs you can do with planes. I saw one server that allowed you to crop dust for the local farmers or something like that, and it hauled in an okay amount of cash. While we're on it, we may as well buff drug running just because of how easy it is to be caught.

- Make cops no longer allowed to use the van to get over fed walls. You have a SWAT ladder for a goddamn reason.

- HVT system could use a change or two, but alas I don't see a better alternative to this one.

- Reduce the amount of money given through parole. Cops getting full bounties for it just makes them say "Well sir would you like parole" without very much RP at all.

- Cheaper armored vehicles for SGT+. I enjoy fighting cops when they pull hunters/striders.

- Add cartels to generate a small amount of money over time, besides via drugs, guns, oil, and liquor/turtles. Could make drug generate the most, then arms, then wong's, then oil.

All just a bunch of suggestions. Let me know what you all think. Obviously they aren't all perfect, it's just a few things I think could use some work while keeping everyone's role in mind. ^_^

Just now, Vietnamese Farmer said:

- Fix cops being able to respawn Kavala HQ right after being killed in it. It's been this way for so long that cops no longer care that they aren't supposed to respawn in it after being killed.

The reason is because there is no where the cops can spawn at thats close to Kavala. Maybe add a Kore HQ? Use the tower west of the road next to Kore?

Just now, Vietnamese Farmer said:

- Make cops no longer allowed to use the van to get over fed walls. You have a SWAT ladder for a goddamn reason.

Cops should only be allowed to use vans if SWAT bugged and no one could report for SWAT. 

Just now, tryhardsqueaker said:

The reason is because there is no where the cops can spawn at thats close to Kavala. Maybe add a Kore HQ? Use the tower west of the road next to Kore?

Cops should only be allowed to use vans if SWAT bugged and no one could report for SWAT. 

That's kind of what I was thinking for the first part. We could also just make a cop spawn (just like Kore, but maybe more obscure) that has literally no purpose except "you're not allowed to spawn here" to stop that.

Perfect example of the only acceptable time to use a van.