Change log 8.1.4

bamf

Just now, Medi said:

Stop breaking the law then? :shrug:

thats the same as saying don't play the game anymore :thinking:

also I've noticed people getting extremely upset about not having a "real update" shut the fuck up all of you are ungrateful bamf and gnashes do this because they love the servers and community. This is a thankless job already you don't have to make it any worse.

Edited by Jamal
Frizzy likes this
Just now, Jamal said:

"real update"

That whole ganghouse thing was around 20 hours of writing, testing, debugging, and polishing, all to make sure that ultimately nothing really happens.

Shitloads of things change on the backend. On the frontend a map marker moves.

14 minutes ago, Cobra said:

To clarify, if I move a gang HQ everything aside from crate items transfers correct? Meaning that the gang perks will not be wiped when I transfer HQs. 

@Gnashes

Correct. Should be as if you nothing changed at all.

Just now, toxicsolutions said:

why are drug prices so low? Meth sells for 1k Crank for 600 coke for 348

Because people were retards and found a way to exploit the Tier 4 pricing.

This is intended for now (discount is applying to both buy and sale prices). I'll work up a fix when I get the time.

Just now, Gnashes said:

Because people were retards and found a way to exploit the Tier 4 pricing.

This is intended for now (discount is applying to both buy and sale prices). I'll work up a fix when I get the time.

Can we just ban the exploiters so i can sell all the meth i'm sitting on? lol 

Just now, Biground said:

Can we just ban the exploiters so i can sell all the meth i'm sitting on? lol 

OH we have; but being able to make 60 million standing in the same place buying and reselling flawless diamonds was a touch of an issue.

I have to figure out how Paratus coded some parts of the market to fix it. It'll go back to normal at the start of the month.

Just now, Gnashes said:

OH we have; but being able to make 60 million standing in the same place buying and reselling flawless diamonds was a touch of an issue.

I have to figure out how Paratus coded some parts of the market to fix it. It'll go back to normal at the start of the month.

So RIP money making the next 4-5 days? lol feelsbad time for rook loadouts!

Just now, Biground said:

So RIP money making the next 4-5 days? lol feelsbad time for rook loadouts!

Proportionately, buy/sell is the same now as it is without a comm goal tier.

Do we get a few weeks to clear out the 4,000 barley, & hundreds if other items I had in the Exchange? I checked last night & my Exchange mailbox is completely empty. Any Admins still have the Exchange logs as there was never a way to check the exact quantity of each item stored. I think we got a month's notice to handle similar storage issues when S2 closed down & I still lost millions in real estate...

Just now, Grounder said:

Do we get a few weeks to clear out the 4,000 barley, & hundreds if other items I had in the Exchange? I checked last night & my Exchange mailbox is completely empty. Any Admins still have the Exchange logs as there was never a way to check the exact quantity of each item stored. I think we got a month's notice to handle similar storage issues when S2 closed down & I still lost millions in real estate...

Well you see when you exploit your shit usually goes poof

Hotfix 2:

• Altis Landscape Company has finished spraying Round Up in the bank area.
  • Fixed a long standing bug with the calculation of item prices. The price you see should now accurately depict the price you will pay for items.  There may be one bug left here, but it's a fairly small one.  
  • Fixed several exploits.  
  • Almost forgot, APD UAVs will no longer clean up.
Bazzajack, Maaqs, BlackShot and 2 others like this
Just now, bamf said:

Hotfix 2:

• Fixed a long standing bug with the calculation of item prices. The price you see should now accurately depict the price you will pay for items.  There may be one bug left here, but it's a fairly small one.  

So we can sell our stuff now?

Just now, bamf said:

Hotfix 2:

What in the world is round up?

Just now, bamf said:

Hotfix 2:

Can you look at the sell price of vehicles displaying a value that you will not receive? An example would be selling the .50 cal off-road with a sell price listed at 75k I think but you only get like 50k.