Community Goals update

bamf

We have updated the community goals to add a few new perks for the various levels:

• Increased vehicle virtual storage (this should also apply to house storage crates)
  • Increased talents for both cops and civs
  • Rebel and Police HQ Vendors will have Medical at Tier 2 and above

Also, we have lowered the monetary values needed to reach each value.  Each level is now set at $250 which drops the level 4 tier in half.  

Finally, we have granted each server tier 4 through the end of the month so you can play with full benefits for the next week.  

Midamaru, DJB, Jake and 19 others like this
4 hours ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Does that still happen when you're not 1 minute from server restart?

Yes.

I went AFK about 20 minutes before restart and I guess I joined back automatically. When I came back about 20 - 30 minutes after restart, I was out of jail with the same bounty. Keep in mind, I was told this only happens if you have a bounty hunter license.

Another problem is just paying bail as bounty hunter like I said above. If you are in jail as a bounty hunter,  whatever your bounty is at, the bail is $3500. Once paying bail, you stay in prison until you relog or suicide. After doing one of those, you're out, but you keep the bounty.

Edited by Bag Of Funyuns

If the money Asylum makes off donations goes above the server costs would it be possible to get a performance enhancing developer to help out? I understand that there is work relating to the framework that could be done. I'm sure everyone playing appreciates these additions to the donation goal list but it doesn't change that the servers are unplayable in high pop times. I'm not trying to complain, just trying to state what I believe is best for the communitys longevity.

On 4/25/2018 at 2:21 AM, bamf said:

Wow, maths are hard.