So can we have more skins that are used for most vehicles that ARE NOT crate bounded, It just seems silly to me to bound content to a crate that other servers have that is free and has more skins. I understand bills need to be paid but it kinda sucks to have 90% of the new skins bound to a crate. 

I was thinking of more skins for fixed-wing aircraft ( Specifically jets ) or a few rotary-wing aircraft as well, but any vehicle will do.
I made 2 skins for jets myself 1 was for my own group and the other one was just for fun i made in 2 minutes basing it off of the Blue Angels.

I just love the idea of people doing more with aircraft and i see this as a way to achieve that.

vedalkenn, Frizzy, Walt and 4 others like this
Just now, Emma said:

Fucking Boehemia... I guess shooting yourself in the foot is fun

Bohemia has always hated life servers. They designed the game to be a mil-sim not for kids running around Kavala squeaking hands up or die before firing off their rook all over the place.

Walt likes this
10 minutes ago, Tyler said:

Bohemia has always hated life servers. They designed the game to be a mil-sim not for kids running around Kavala squeaking hands up or die before firing off their rook all over the place.

Too bad too, they could have made so much more of the game just playing along.

Edited by HotWings
Tyler and Frizzy like this
  • 2 weeks later...

Some free skins every once in a while would be great I know not everyone is able to afford keys financially. Consider it a nice gesture for belonging to the community. 

With all of the skins out now can we please get an option to just buy them.(I mean I realize that it would defeat the purpose of the gamble, but damn there has to be another option/way) I'm sorry but 160+dollars in keys and no general lee hatchback skin is ridiculous. I would have rather paid that much for the thing I wanted instead of some shit I'll never use. What happened to the option where other players could sell them? Wasn't that a thing if the lucky bastards got more than one they could sell them to other players? 

I mean you can add onto the donation rewards. X amount donated equals hatch skin. Not any different than rewards already implemented that way. @bamf

Edited by Frizzy
Good Lub likes this
On 4/25/2018 at 4:01 PM, TheCrestedPenguin said:

Made some red bull chopper skin thingy in like 2 minutes so its not much6239bff0e903235006fbd8131da52f14.jpg

Make some more skins man we need some more variety in game. Maybe you can convince them to put some free ones in the mix. 

*rebel talent tree* *represent* customize your own gang vehicle skin.