Real-estate Suggestions.

This is a stretch, so keep in mind this is an idea, I want your opinions and critiques.

I think when looking for houses, I think it should be fair for the community to know when houses appear on the market. Well what about the "show houses for sale" sign? Hear me out. I think houses that are either a) Abandoned by inactive players B) Not owned in places defined as "High valued real-estate areas",  should automatically be put up for a 24 hour auction period where you can place bids on the certain house rather than buying it for the default prices, So when a house is on auction, you can get a text or some small, but not repetitive notification on it. Now it is up to the developers on how an auction would be initiated, automatically or by an admin is not my concern.

Before you continue to roast me for my over the top shit post. I also believe that Players should have the ability to auction your houses for sale, This will allow the stuff we see in the real-estate forums to be taking place in the actual game. This auction can be set at a starting value of that players choice, but should not be limited by the market value of the house. I also see some flaws in my idea, there is tons of houses for sale on asylum, I dont want to be spammed with useless house notifications 24/7, you probably dont either.

So if possible, I think there should be a persistent way to track houses of your interest, and be able to single out houses you want notifications on. I dont know if this can be possible, but if it is I think it should be a thing. Or in your phone settings you can turn off real-estate notifications or something of that sort. Now this idea is a stretch, and I understand we have the real-estate section of the forums to advertise and sell houses, but why not do it in game, almost like asylum-exchange. 

Please dont roast, I dont know if all parts of my idea are possible, I genuinely thought of this 30 minutes before writing this. 

Edited by Dick Romney
Farmer Steve and Walt like this

I think this would be an awesome idea it would give the player more roleplay and interaction with other players!

On the other hand how ever how are we gonna protect the safety of the auctions like from rdmers suicide vest or rebels with .50 cals or the new vehicles?

Also we could put it as a talent in the talent menu we already have a house ownership section why not be a talent. 

Just now, Leroy Fish said:

I think this would be an awesome idea it would give the player more roleplay and interaction with other players!

On the other hand how ever how are we gonna protect the safety of the auctions like from rdmers suicide vest or rebels with .50 cals or the new vehicles?

Also we could put it as a talent in the talent menu we already have a house ownership section why not be a talent. 

If the auction were to be a physical place, you could sign up for an auction you wish to participate in and get teleported to a secluded place, similar to how jury trials work(just an idea)