Quick poll related to APD and lethals

Quick poll related to APD and lethals  

237 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather:

• Leave lethal payouts the way they are currently
    • Remove payout upon lethal by an APD member, and remove the ability to be revived (except by an APD member)
    • Remove the payout upon lethal by an APD member, and decrease the timer to force a respawn for the killed player

1 hour ago, Randy. said:

Why? it literally takes no effort to kill someone with a 100k bounty from 500m+, why should you get paid more to be lazier? 

Hey look I'm just saying if lethals are used when they should be then I don't see anything wrong with it.  

Edited by Wop
On 27-4-2018 at 2:09 PM, Midamaru said:

@bamf @Gnashes Is it possible to make SWAT (or maybe just the MK1 aka LT/SWAT) downing rounds last longer? This way at events like fed,bank, prison they can down a rebel for a longer time and have better chances to down and push up. It could ofcourse be 'countered'  by rebels using adrenaline shots more.

I'm just saying if im doing a bank and i manage to down two on roof, before people actually reach the roof they're up again. It would make lethals less necessary in my opinion.

Civs need to buy adrenaline shots. And to be fair LT already has acces to strider, hunter, and orcas, if they pull those they already got a better chance 

.Casper likes this
  • 3 years later...