With the recent additions of the Armed Quillin and Jeep I think we should have the Speedboat Minigun (Without the explosive ammo). Like its a 6.5mm minigun so not too op. I mean it also has like a explosive shooting thing which is like too much but like just dont add in ammo for that in and we're gucci. just think about it, kavala hq right there in the water, i roll up in a motorboat and JUST SPRAAAYY!!!!! itll be beautiful, pls add. make it like 100k and i'd still buy it.

Just now, Rando in Kavala said:

With the recent additions of the Armed Quillin and Jeep I think we should have the Speedboat Minigun (Without the explosive ammo). Like its a 6.5mm minigun so not too op. I mean it also has like a explosive shooting thing which is like too much but like just dont add in ammo for that in and we're gucci. just think about it, kavala hq right there in the water, i roll up in a motorboat and JUST SPRAAAYY!!!!! itll be beautiful, pls add. make it like 100k and i'd still buy it.

Tbh that would be hilarious... those poor kids excavating out in the bay would get shit on by it so bad.

Imagine you see 2 trucks going to Cap Drakontas to go excavating, but then something awful happens... You see you're already eminent and money means nothing! So what do you do? You wait 15 minutes so their trucks are nice and filled up, then you take the Speedboat Minigun out of your boat garage. You skipper the boat to about 100 meters away, you get a tilda on them! You text them the follow: "HANDS UP OR DIE MUDDAH FUCKAHHHH!!!!" Then all hell rains lose! Trucks blowing up, noobs dying. If you've ever seen Narcos when one of the sicarios kill someone and you see a car with like a billion bullet holes in it, that's basically all that'll be left of those excavators.

6 hours ago, Rando in Kavala said:

IMAGINE, JUST IMAGINE! You go to tower drug okay, and boom, you got a speedboat minigun! You fucking kill everyone. Just imagine, stringloading that in a taru and just doing pass overs with it!

You can't shoot the mounted guns while sling loading it breaks the sling.

• 2 weeks later...