Oops i did it again

Just now, Midamaru said:

@killer11 @AxHa @Tom Kappa

Thats what you get for letting people log on cop to afk on spawn island so you can do the bank. ^_^

the burden of proof is on you. the fact of the matter is that you are an asshole. I was going to log in and play with them but i was jamming out to some tunes first and then I come back to the ts to see this shit. I'm glad I didn't join just to lose a loadout and over 200k worth of bank payout.

as much as I do like you; you're a fucking cunt.

Rosie and Midamaru like this
Just now, Sp0on said:

the burden of proof is on you. the fact of the matter is that you are an asshole. I was going to log in and play with them but i was jamming out to some tunes first and then I come back to the ts to see this shit. I'm glad I didn't join just to lose a loadout and over 200k worth of bank payout.

as much as I do like you; you're a fucking cunt.

Eh in my eyes they didn't deserve that bank money and that's why i was intentionally being a cunt 

Just now, Midamaru said:

Eh in my eyes they didn't deserve that bank money and that's why i was intentionally being a cunt 

just because ppl happen to log in doesnt mean they caused it and it doesnt give you any fucking right to do that.

Admit it. you were salty as fuck and did something out of spite.

real cunt move.

Just now, Sp0on said:

just because ppl happen to log in doesnt mean they caused it and it doesnt give you any fucking right to do that.

Admit it. you were salty as fuck and did something out of spite.

real cunt move.

You're right i was salty, but wasn't salty because i die at a bank or i get tapped or something.

I was salty because i knew they were abusing a system which you could even consider exploiting but in such a way none can proof it.

You can hop onto an empty server and have 4 friends go bluefor with weird ass names and easily grab money.

I have no case against them because it's simply not proofable unless they expose themselfs.

Just now, Midamaru said:

You're right i was salty, but wasn't salty because i die at a bank or i get tapped or something.

I was salty because i knew they were abusing a system which you could even consider exploiting but in such a way none can proof it.

You can hop onto an empty server and have 4 friends go bluefor with weird ass names and easily grab money.

I have no case against them because it's simply not proofable unless they expose themselfs.

but that didn't happen..

Edited by Sp0on
Just now, Sp0on said:

but that wasnt what happened...

This is an endless discussion, from my perspective i noticed abusive behaviour (aka doing a bank eventhough there was only 2 active cops online).

That is why i did the heat-seeking missle with my hummingbird, to smack those people in their face knowingly that there would be punishment for me.

From your point of view i'm just a maniac who would do that to anyone? 

Just now, Midamaru said:

This is an endless discussion, from my perspective i noticed abusive behaviour (aka doing a bank eventhough there was only 2 active cops online).

That is why i did the heat-seeking missle with my hummingbird, to smack those people in their face knowingly that there would be punishment for me.

No, From everyone's point you would do that to anyone. We literally didn't abuse anything at all. 

Sp0on likes this
Just now, Midamaru said:

you arent in the position to decide what happened. you were in every right to believe things. You had no right to rob them of their gear/orca/money.

because of this being public, those that committed any wrong doing are going to be held accountable; but right now you are the only one that looks guilty.

Just now, Sp0on said:

you arent in the position to decide what happened. you were in every right to believe things. You had no right to rob them of their gear/orca/money.

because of this being public, those that committed any wrong doing are going to be held accountable; but right now you are the only one that looks guilty.

Correct and if someone witnesses something going wrong and the people in the right position can't do anything about it it might spark vigilantism.

"any person who takes the law into his or her own hands, as by avenging a crime"  aka i was being judge/jury/executioner myself knowingly that i would be seen as the only person doing something wrong and only one to be punished.

Just now, Midamaru said:

Correct and if someone witnesses something going wrong and the people in the right position can't do anything about it it might spark vigilantism.

"any person who takes the law into his or her own hands, as by avenging a crime"  aka i was being judge/jury/executioner myself knowingly that i would be seen as the only person doing something wrong and only one to be punished.

Midamaru and Sp0on like this
Just now, Midamaru said:

@Sp0on Honestly this forum discussion/drama is more entertaining than the servers itself atm :kermit:

I started my rp experience by debating on religious forums.

I don't agree with what you did. That is a fact. I don't understand why you thought that what you did was ok.

2 different worlds.

Just now, Midamaru said:

@Sp0on You know i'm only a small time "cunt"  there's people like sheep who has 27 or more bans (including some perms) and people with 3rd party app bans who still play in this community. The system asylum has set up to keep cunts out doesn't that well.

oh yea. I know. I honestly have a bad taste in my mouth for playing with a couple.

I just don't understand why you think what you did was ok.