When FSA don't find any other option

Just now, Tusken Raider said:

If you look closely you turned your tail into his path of flight. If you were to continue flying normally without moving your tail he would have gone beside you then above you. 

he would still go into me 

Just now, AxHa said:

he would still go into me 

Nope he would go behind the left side of you and above. Please compensate Midamaru for the price of his police helicopter and loadout. Otherwise you will receive a 3 day ban for vdm and 72 hour forum mod queue for showing a player in "negative light" and harassing him by calling him a terrorist. 

Frizzy, Kev 23, Calle. and 3 others like this
Just now, Tusken Raider said:

Nope he would go behind the left side of you and above. Please compensate Midamaru for the price of his police helicopter and loadout. Otherwise you will receive a 3 day ban for vdm and 72 hour forum mod queue for showing a player in "negative light" and harassing him by calling him a terrorist. 

You impersonating an officer?

Space likes this

This brings back memories of doing a FED with the boys from Vitrous, and this poor constable was given orders to ram our hemmt with a strider because its "armor on armor" xD, which blew the hemmt up...

Nevertheless, that poor constable owed quite a large comp sum.

@Midamaru I don't think this was worth the consequences that could come of it... but that's just my opinion.

Fried Rice likes this
Just now, cHIP ōTLE said:

This brings back memories of doing a FED with the boys from Vitrous, and this poor constable was given orders to ram our hemmt with a strider because its "armor on armor" xD, which blew the hemmt up...

@Midamaru I don't think this was worth the consequences that could come of it... but that's just my opinion.

If they did what he said they did definitly woth

18 minutes ago, cHIP ōTLE said:

The 6 hour ban has been served, it deeply scarred me.. i'll never do it again.

Calle., HomeTrlx, cHIP oTLE and 2 others like this
Just now, Midamaru said:

The 6 hour ban has been served, it deeply scarred me.. i'll never do it again.

all i'm seeing is  a classical japanese ww2 tactic.nothing wrong with it.i say it worked pretty well.one pilot and a 20k choper vs 3 fully geared boys in an expensive 150k tin can.who would win?

Edited by LastKiller
Midamaru likes this