Leroy Jenkins-Asylum's Richest bank balance...

Just now, wollie35 said:

on their perspective 100 % sure it looked like you hit them, cause u obviously i think accidentally desynced them.

Read above, I can only go on what I see in my screen...same incident, two entirely different video captures = Arma...

Please link me their video, I haven't seen it yet...

Edited by Leroy Jenkins
added comment

Not being able to see a plantiff's video evidence is like trying to defend yourself in court but you have no privvy to any of the evidence against you. There's a legal term for this process called Disclosure. All evidence must be fully and timely disclosed to both parties in a court case. It cracks me up on tv/movies when either attorney calls a surpise witness or enters last minute evidence...that just isn't allowed in real life. I would remove the question entirely from the Player Reporting process which asks if the other person is authorized to see video evidence. Or, if they refuse to share it, instantly deny the Player Report...

4 minutes ago, Leroy Jenkins said:

Not being able to see a plantiff's video evidence is like trying to defend yourself in court but you have no privvy to any of the evidence against you. There's a legal term for this process called Disclosure. All evidence must be fully and timely disclosed to both parties in a court case. It cracks me up on tv/movies when either attorney calls a surpise witness or enters last minute evidence...that just isn't allowed in real life. I would remove the question entirely from the Player Reporting process which asks if the other person is authorized to see video evidence. Or, if they refuse to share it, instantly deny the Player Report...

Mason already posted it, but here's my view

you could just admit you fucked up? instead of draggin this in a thread...100% knew the intentions but yet you still got close....almost along the thing line of de sync ramming,its a 50-50 shot of them living or dying,if they die its VDM..if they dont you got lucky....But you would rather sit here an claim it was some "arma" issue....Thats called first person misjudgement <.<. Hope you sit that 7 days on the bench you meatball

Shit, that last video shows me that, Yes, I fucked up...why we both didn't explode is beyond me but that last video was the clencher...I'll remove the ban appeal and sit out my 7-days of shame...or, maybe the admins will be merciful and let me medic for 7 days straight...we'll see...I've got a week-long trip in a few days anyhow so unplugging is fine too...thanks for that last video...see ya in a week!!!

2 minutes ago, cHIP ōTLE said:

props to you for flying 1st person... but "objects in screen may be closer than they appear"

i'd tell Silver to take it easy BUT, we had a run in with you a week or so ago that involved you ramming a boxtruck full of gold bars...  THAT incident was your free pass...

leroy.. leroy never changes

18 minutes ago, Leroy Jenkins said:

Shit, that last video shows me that, Yes, I fucked up...why we both didn't explode is beyond me but that last video was the clencher...I'll remove the ban appeal and sit out my 7-days of shame...or, maybe the admins will be merciful and let me medic for 7 days straight...we'll see...I've got a week-long trip in a few days anyhow so unplugging is fine too...thanks for that last video...see ya in a week!!!

@Silver-Spy Leroy owned up to his mistake. Feel free to reduce the ban if you want. We're good with it. 

Edited by Biground
Leroy Jenkins likes this
8 minutes ago, SethK said:

In Chip otle's video at 0:45 you can clearly see the Orca turning its blades so it would hit the hummingbird. Had that reckless maneuver not been done, the Orca would still be alive, therefore the Orca was the one who VDM'd the hummingbird.

gotchu bbburl hit me up with some money later ;)

He’s not wrong the orca turned right and down causing the blades to lash the hummingbird.

14 hours ago, Leroy Jenkins said:

This recent ban makes me think back to a cop who clearly side-swipped me, flipping my vehicle and subsequently taking me into custody. I uploaded my video and he his. My video showed a clear video in 3rd person of him ramming me, while his video clearly showed he passed me by at least 15 feet laterally and spike-striped me. We agreed it was typical Arma and I removed my IA request. Same event but two vastly different video captures. A player can only go on what's he's seeing and I was banned because DS couldn't successfully land an Orca under the extreme pressure and stress of Leroy crowding him in-flight because the Darkhorse's Eagle's Talon squad has killed them so many times before. They panicked and crashed. Admin SilverSpy is apparently unaware of this Arma-perspective anomaly and immediately sided with the one-sided video uploaded by the crash victims...he thinks I desync rammed an Orca with a Littlebird, taking zero health damage and zero vehicle damage. We all know how robust the Orca is to crashing and ground-fire and we all know how weak the Littlebird is under the same stresses. Silver, not sure how new you are to Mod'ing player reports but you've Closed the topic for further discussion so I've got no recourse to illustrate how this was not a VDM incident. I urge you to reconsider or perhaps another Admin with more experience in this area can weigh in...here's the video from Leroy's perspective...7-Day Ban...shame...

https://youtu.be/rEj2m9dHW9Y

thats pretty clear VDM hahahaha

Just now, Barkin said:

This is definitely the Orca pilot's fault. In DS's video, you can clearly see a right 45-degree bank causing their rotor to clip in to the tail rotor of the Hummingbird. Only reason both aircraft didn't go down is because of sync issues.

https://gyazo.com/295d13fb67b14d0ece79dc9aec8f356b

He had to turn to counter momentum of going left or he would've side swiped into the ground. No matter what he did in that situation he would've died. Simply a series of unfortunate events.

• B A R K I N • likes this
16 hours ago, Josh Boon said:

He had to turn to counter momentum of going left or he would've side swiped into the ground. No matter what he did in that situation he would've died. Simply a series of unfortunate events.

Not piloting badly would have resulted in a safe landing.

1 hour ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

Mistakes happen. Arma 3 is a shit game when it comes to situations like this. I honestly think Leroy believed he did nothing wrong and DS felt wronged, rightfully so. 

Take some money out of his 47mil for comp and move on. 

Don’t take my Leroy Bear’s money he earned it.

9 hours ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

Mistakes happen. Arma 3 is a shit game when it comes to situations like this. I honestly think Leroy believed he did nothing wrong and DS felt wronged, rightfully so. 

Comps were requested and ignored.

Leroy thought he wasn't in the wrong until I posted my video so, as the old stubborn bastard he is, he just talked shit until he got hit.

We've got no bad blood with Leroy.  But that was a $400k "accident" that we shouldn't have had to swallow.

Leroy Jenkins, Mason and Silver-Spy like this
11 hours ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

Ban will be over in no time. I fly aggressively...didn't work out very well this time and yes, DS felt wronged. But taking money out of my account 3 days into a ban is like double-jeopardy so I'll just finish up the ban and keep my money...be back in a week or two...need to unlug a while...It's really no problem...Thanks...

1 hour ago, cHIP ōTLE said:

Comps were requested and ignored.

Leroy thought he wasn't in the wrong until I posted my video so, as the old stubborn bastard he is, he just talked shit until he got hit.

We've got no bad blood with Leroy.  But that was a $400k "accident" that we shouldn't have had to swallow.

Player Report on me was Actioned. Just submit the Comp Reports and admins will make good on the comps...they can take some time but they always respond and you'll have to look for it when you join the server each time...

Edited by Leroy Jenkins
addition