Leroy Jenkins-Asylum's Richest bank balance...

17 hours ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

Is that English? “If he wouldn’t be one.” :huh:

I can translate, I know jibberish from my dumb friend @calculian. Based on context clues I have concluded that what this kind gentleman was saying is that you would be a poor man who would be on welfare, without the position of admin. I believe he is referring to in game currency rather than actual money, but due to his edginess, I could be wrong. While I disagree with what he is saying as your admin duties keep you busy in your spare time, causing you to not actually play and deal with idiots, that is what was said.

BaDaBiNg_10-8 likes this
On 8/4/2018 at 7:10 PM, cHIP ōTLE said:

Comps were requested and ignored.

Leroy thought he wasn't in the wrong until I posted my video so, as the old stubborn bastard he is, he just talked shit until he got hit.

We've got no bad blood with Leroy.  But that was a $400k "accident" that we shouldn't have had to swallow.

Leroy doesn't screw up often, but when he does, he makes sure to do it with disasterous results...

I know I'm supposed to be in control of the joystick, mouse & keyboard but sometimes Leroy takes over and he's a bad muthafucka...

I'll l try to get him back in the Murder's Anonymous meetings again...

cHIP oTLE likes this
14 hours ago, Leroy Jenkins said:

Leroy doesn't screw up often, but when he does, he makes sure to do it with disasterous results...

I know I'm supposed to be in control of the joystick, mouse & keyboard but sometimes Leroy takes over and he's a bad muthafucka...

I'll l try to get him back in the Murder's Anonymous meetings again...

Who're you? :shrug:

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, Energy said:

Exactly what I thought too...then, a few of us were chatting (in-game) about the topic when I received an in-game Admin Warning...I quickly went into the TS to discuss the matter and learned that ANY public forum, including side-chat in-game, this type of talk is prohibited...it was new news to me too...still learning...

Edited by Leroy Jenkins
typo
.Casper likes this