Leroy Jenkins

Leroy Jenkins-Asylum's Richest bank balance...

178 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, cHIP ōTLE said:

Comps were requested and ignored.

LuL

17 hours ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

Is that English? “If he wouldn’t be one.” :huh:

I can translate, I know jibberish from my dumb friend @calculian. Based on context clues I have concluded that what this kind gentleman was saying is that you would be a poor man who would be on welfare, without the position of admin. I believe he is referring to in game currency rather than actual money, but due to his edginess, I could be wrong. While I disagree with what he is saying as your admin duties keep you busy in your spare time, causing you to not actually play and deal with idiots, that is what was said.

BaDaBiNg_10-8 likes this

On 8/4/2018 at 7:10 PM, cHIP ōTLE said:

Comps were requested and ignored.

Leroy thought he wasn't in the wrong until I posted my video so, as the old stubborn bastard he is, he just talked shit until he got hit.

We've got no bad blood with Leroy.  But that was a $400k "accident" that we shouldn't have had to swallow.

Leroy doesn't screw up often, but when he does, he makes sure to do it with disasterous results...

I know I'm supposed to be in control of the joystick, mouse & keyboard but sometimes Leroy takes over and he's a bad muthafucka...

I'll l try to get him back in the Murder's Anonymous meetings again...

cHIP ōTLE likes this

14 hours ago, Leroy Jenkins said:

Leroy doesn't screw up often, but when he does, he makes sure to do it with disasterous results...

I know I'm supposed to be in control of the joystick, mouse & keyboard but sometimes Leroy takes over and he's a bad muthafucka...

I'll l try to get him back in the Murder's Anonymous meetings again...

Who're you? :shrug:

On 8/6/2018 at 2:07 PM, Bag Of Funyuns said:

how much did that cost you?

1956 hours of my life 

35 minutes ago, massi said:

should probably find a new job then if you're working below minimum wage

working is for poor people

Cheers Leroy, I am old school as well and I am 4th richest and I have never bought money   Spear Chucker 

1 minute ago, Leroy Jenkins said:

Idiot, that was an in-game side-chat..that's allowed...You can't talk about that stuff here in the Forums...jeez, you dense?

its not allowed lol

28 minutes ago, Leroy Jenkins said:

Idiot, that was an in-game side-chat..that's allowed...You can't talk about that stuff here in the Forums...jeez, you dense?

Leroy Jenkins likes this

37 minutes ago, Leroy Jenkins said:

Hmm... What difference does it make?