Honestly i think that we should keep the armor stacking but you would have to learn a talent for wearing plate carriers with czats and you should only be able to stack them as a rebel only. The reason for that is that rebels are the ones that get the big bounty and if they are rebels it would make sense for them to have better armor then the bounty hunters do.

Good Lub, Blocker, DQ_best and 3 others like this
Just now, AxHa said:

Honestly i think that we should keep the armor stacking but you would have to learn a talent for wearing plate carriers with czats and you should only be able to stack them as a rebel only. The reason for that is that rebels are the ones that get the big bounty and if they are rebels it would make sense for them to have better armor then the bounty hunters do.

Nope armor stacking is BS cause people with coveralls should have an bigger advantage. And I own the bloody thing. Tac vest and coveralls is a couple shots in chest and dead. Carrier lite and coveralls is fucked. 

HomeUser likes this
Just now, wollie35 said:

Nope armor stacking is BS cause people with coveralls should have an bigger advantage. And I own the bloody thing. Tac vest and coveralls is a couple shots in chest and dead. Carrier lite and coveralls is fucked. 

it is only one more bullet with a mk1 so 3 bullets instead of 2

Edited by AxHa
LILXRECON202 likes this
Just now, wollie35 said:

downing guns are op anyways so why not give the rebels something that they don't get 1 shot by?

LILXRECON202 likes this
Just now, AxHa said:

it is only one more bullet with a mk1 so 3 bullets instead of 2

Armor wise yes. Spunge wise no. For some reason Carrie lite and csats spunge like fuck. While csats with vest not as much. Csats refering to coveralls. The spunge of fatigues seems less for. But it's not  gonna be done this way cause that would mean a community goal less so let's end the post. 

Just now, wollie35 said:

Armor wise yes. Spunge wise no. For some reason Carrie lite and csats spunge like fuck. While csats with vest not as much. Csats refering to coveralls. The spunge of fatigues seems less for. But it's not  gonna be done this way cause that would mean a community goal less so let's end the post. 

Denied!

wollie35 and LILXRECON202 like this
Just now, AxHa said:

downing guns are op anyways so why not give the rebels something that they don't get 1 shot by?

Downing guns aren't OP it does the same damage as a lethal mx. It's just the gun which is strong ma dude. Downing rounds down when you would normally die ^^. And you know me axha I like rebel alot so this isn't to favor BH. 

Just now, wollie35 said:

Downing guns aren't OP it does the same damage as a lethal mx. It's just the gun which is strong ma dude. Downing rounds down when you would normally die ^^. And you know me axha I like rebel alot so this isn't to favor BH. 

they are op and if they are not the mx i too strong so rebels do need armor stacking

LILXRECON202 likes this
Just now, wollie35 said:

If ur equally good as ur opponent the rebels should win. Also BH rarely go to cartels. Not gonna happen. LOCKED

Omg, the purpose of this post is to get the rebels better then the bounty hunters to bring gang life back u mong 

LILXRECON202 likes this
Just now, wollie35 said:

1. Rebels already better then BH

2. Gang life gone. To late dude. 

3. Genesys does gang life mate :P

1. bounty hunters have their op downing mxes and rebels have their 7.62s so they are equal

2. Gang life will comeback when more of the new players have a chance at cartels

3. You are not doing gang life

4. Go neck

cHIP oTLE and LILXRECON202 like this
Just now, AxHa said:

1. bounty hunters have their op downing mxes and rebels have their 7.62s so they are equal

2. Gang life will comeback when more of the new players have a chance at cartels

3. You are not doing gang life

4. Go neck

1 7.62 = 6.5? 

2. Ha no. 

3. Is dead?" and I do s4 so I never meet u anymore. 

4. Dafuw did I do

Just now, wollie35 said:

1 7.62 = 6.5? 

2. Ha no. 

3. Is dead?" and I do s4 so I never meet u anymore. 

4. Dafuw did I do

1. Learn how to read

2. ha yes

3. thank god taht i don't need to see you on my server

4. U came in out of nowhere whit a bad counterargument

5. Neck again

LILXRECON202 likes this
Just now, Lucien said:

Another point: MXs are not op because of downing rounds, they just in my opinion have a good rate of fire, nice sized mag, and easily controllable spray so they are a good gun overall. I personally have used the mx before at cartels and it is still good with lethals.

downing bullets down 1 shot sometimes but lethals don't

LILXRECON202 likes this
Just now, Twix said:

This won't bring back gang life in itself, what will bring back gang life is the unbanning of tiger for the summer. Summer gangs will return and asylum will be popping, we just have to find a way to have them stay.

gang life would be better meaning that more players would switch to rebel, Unbanning retards with pull downs will not help out gang life it will just make it worse 

LILXRECON202 likes this
Just now, AxHa said:

1. Learn how to read

2. ha yes

3. thank god taht i don't need to see you on my server

4. U came in out of nowhere whit a bad counterargument

5. Neck again

Just now, AxHa said:

gang life would be better meaning that more players would switch to rebel, Unbanning retards with pull downs will not help out gang life it will just make it worse 

Ur actually retarded. Go back 2 kavala mate. 

Just now, AxHa said:

Your brain dead.. just because he used pulldowns in one video in a montage doesn't mean he always used them. He was insanely good, and armor stacking isn't going to make someone come back to asylum. The unbanning of people, like tiger that was banned a year and a half ago, will bring gang life back because he will start his gang and gangs from other servers will come to asylum to fight his gang and overall increase gang life.

Don't get me wrong I like armor stacking as much as the next guy but I strongly believe that no one is going to return to asylum because of armor stacking, or vice versa with BH switching to rebel. Half of the current bounty hunters are Kav campers with po7, so they could care less about armor stacking. 

Just now, Twix said:

Your brain dead.. just because he used pulldowns in one video in a montage doesn't mean he always used them. He was insanely good, and armor stacking isn't going to make someone come back to asylum. The unbanning of people, like tiger that was banned a year and a half ago, will bring gang life back because he will start his gang and gangs from other servers will come to asylum to fight his gang and overall increase gang life.

I'm the brain dead one? look at what i typed i didn't say people would come back playing i said it will bring gang life back.... and unbanning someone with pull downs won't help anyone....  

LILXRECON202 likes this
Just now, AxHa said:

I'm the brain dead one? look at what i typed i didn't say people would come back playing i said it will bring gang life back.... and unbanning someone with pull downs won't help anyone....  

You obviously can't read, I said that he used it once in a montage clip, A YEAR AND A HALF AGO.. what's happened since then? Gang life has died. People won't switch the to rebel from BH because most that are BH are kids that can't be cops but want to act like them, or people that are too scared to run drugs so they BH for their money.

Just now, AxHa said:

no. just because you lost a fight against a cop/bounty hunter doesnt mean this should be a thing.

COMMUNITY GOALS MOFO.

They are part of the community.

wollie35 likes this
Just now, Twix said:

You obviously can't read, I said that he used it once in a montage clip,

cheaters are gona cheat.

I have a couple of friends that have cheated and honestly I do feel like they should stay banned. Idk what you're going on about but if you are seriously sticking up for someone that cheated and you know that they have done so then maybe you should not, idk...stick up for them.

it's the internet. you do what you want.

Just now, Twix said:

You obviously can't read, I said that he used it once in a montage clip, A YEAR AND A HALF AGO.. what's happened since then? Gang life has died. People won't switch the to rebel from BH because most that are BH are kids that can't be cops but want to act like them, or people that are too scared to run drugs so they BH for their money.

I honestly think that you are becoming too toxic, if you continue then i will stop answering your stupid arguments. A cheater will always find another way to cheat so unbanning him won't do anything except get people to leave the server 

LILXRECON202 likes this
Just now, AxHa said:

Before calling someone retarded, look at your counterargument... i'm not gonna argue with u anymore because this is not going anywhere 

Ur  saying BH have op mx and rebel have 7.62 os they are equal which is wrong 7.62 is better. I would say get back to cop but by the vids that have been shown you don't RP anyway. Just don't say stupid stuff and you won't get a 'stupid' counterargument

Just now, wollie35 said:

Ur  saying BH have op mx and rebel have 7.62 os they are equal which is wrong 7.62 is better. I would say get back to cop but by the vids that have been shown you don't RP anyway. Just don't say stupid stuff and you won't get a 'stupid' counterargument

well, if it really was that stupid then why did why did you answer?

LILXRECON202 likes this
Just now, wollie35 said:

Downing rouds are bugged they are op. I have been 1 shot by mx`s p07`s And shit like that when i have 90-100 hp