Headphone Splitter / Amp

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a mid ranged headphone amp. The reason I wanted to pick one up is that I switch between a few different type of headphones often for a multitude of reasons so I figured it would be a lot easier to plug and unplug my headphones into the amp rather then the back of my pc (Front ports are sketchy on my old PC).

I see a few different one's that range from all different prices and im not sure if they use the normal ear bud headphone jack instead of that real big one lol

(Unless something like https://www.amazon.com/Headphone-Splitter-POSUGEAR-Earphone-Speakers/dp/B073NYZDXZ/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1525323588&sr=8-13&keywords=pc+headphone+amp would work without reducing sound quality)

Thanks in advance

Edited by Sugarfoot
Just now, BlackShot said:

If I'm not mistaken you've asked for gaming headsets recommendations before, right? Which one did you end up picking, by the way?

Ended up buying two pairs:

1. Sennheiser HD 598 Cs Closed Back Headphone

2. Sennheiser CX 3.00 Red In-Ear Canal Headphone

Love both of them a whole lot

BlackShot likes this
Just now, BioHazard said:

The standard audio ports usually on your motherboard I/O are 3.5mm. As long as it says somewhere the jack is male 3.5mm aux you should be good. Obviously the big jack won't fit unless you have an adapter or sound card that supports it. 

I have about 500 of these 1/4” > 1/8” adapters laying around my house. If any of you need one let me know, I can send you a few

BioHazard likes this