Wireless Headphone Recommendation?

As I was getting off of my computer for the evening, I heard an awful snap from my Razer Man o' Wars, the arm that holds them together is snapped clean apart.

So, in my bed I sadly research a new headset, but fuck those wired ones.

Any suggestions? I'm looking at the Steelseries Arctis Pro's. Not getting another set of Razer anything. 

Game I'm mostly worried about is Rainbow Six Siege, need the best fidelity and responsiveness I can get.

Probably going to pass out soon so if I don't respond, y'know.

Edit: Arctis Pro + GameDAC seems great, but also seems like $250.

Edited by BishopActual

Here's my advice, don't use wireless headphones, if you've got the cash get a standalone mic and headphones.

wireless headphones are usually lower quality in sound and mic performance because it's wireless

Edited by Pwnsome
badger likes this
3 hours ago, Pwnsome said:

Here's my advice, don't use wireless headphones, if you've got the cash get a standalone mic and headphones.

wireless headphones are usually lower quality in sound and mic performance because it's wireless

Get something like this.

71JHmjSTf4L._SL1500_.jpg

Edited by Maric
badger likes this
5 hours ago, Azeh said:

wired

I used to run wired headphones but I honestly prefer the mobility and comfort.

1 hour ago, Pwnsome said:

Same response here, I know they aren't always as good as wired but there's advantages to using them and they honestly outweigh the disadvantages.

Just now, Barkin said:

Personally, I use these. I know they're not wireless, but its the best in the market. Sounds quality is unbelievable and the microphone is also very impressive.

https://www.amazon.com/Audio-Technica-ATH-ADG1X-High-Fidelity-Gaming-Headset/dp/B01AYZZP5U

Edit: A lot of big streamers use this headset. 

That's a $300 wired headset. Feels bad man.

Just now, Maric said:

Get something like this.

e676aa550002f6be4f87a6ace9aafea5.jpg

Fuck you Maric, I'm poor.

Just now, Jamal said:

Any seinheiser ever

meh

• B A R K I N • likes this

Here's what I've been rocking for the past year or so and I absolutely love it. 

Mic: Audio Technica atr2100 

It's got zero latency monitoring offered over the usb connection along with a XLR jack for if you ever want to upgrade in the future. 

Microphone 64$

Mic stand: well literally any cheap thing will do but Neewer does the job really well. 

Mic stand  12.99$

Ear buds or head phones: monoprice earbuds. 

these seem like they'd be awful but form my experience they sound and feel better than my 100$ akg headphones. 

Monoprice earbuds 6.99$

Other recommendation for a better sounding buds imo.

ActionPie vjjb-v1s 15$

Total 84$

Moral of the story you can get some amazing products for relatively cheap. 

BishopActual likes this

@BishopActual I was in the same boat you were minus the breaking part. Just got tired of cords that tangle up - ended up getting a pair of earbuds that some of the pro's use in siege for days im in and out of the house between matches and a pair of sennheisers for normal use. Neither cord tangles what so ever and they sound awesome for siege

1. Sennheiser HD 598 Cs Closed Back Headphone

2. Sennheiser CX 3.00 Red In-Ear Canal Headphone

If you really wanted to go the wireless route I was enjoying the corsair void rbg pro's that I tried out. They felt a little heavy to sit on my head but the sound was dope.

On a side note the Astro A50's were over priced trash, all of the logitech headsets have shit cords (Great headsets other then that), and for the headsets I listed you would need a standalone mic (I use a blue yeti blackout edition).

Edited by Sugarfoot
On 5/4/2018 at 10:51 PM, Sugarfoot said:

@BishopActual I was in the same boat you were minus the breaking part. Just got tired of cords that tangle up - ended up getting a pair of earbuds that some of the pro's use in siege for days im in and out of the house between matches and a pair of sennheisers for normal use. Neither cord tangles what so ever and they sound awesome for siege

1. Sennheiser HD 598 Cs Closed Back Headphone

2. Sennheiser CX 3.00 Red In-Ear Canal Headphone

If you really wanted to go the wireless route I was enjoying the corsair void rbg pro's that I tried out. They felt a little heavy to sit on my head but the sound was dope.

On a side note the Astro A50's were over priced trash, all of the logitech headsets have shit cords (Great headsets other then that), and for the headsets I listed you would need a standalone mic (I use a blue yeti blackout edition).

The void is trash! I had it for 2 days and it stop charging and only sound came out of the right ear. I currently have the hyper x2 gun metal paired with a blue snowbal and love them. @BishopActual wireless is garbage they are only good for people hearing you piss. 

BishopActual likes this

The logitech g930 is a great wireless headset.  VERY comfortable.  But not worth over $100.

Depending on what you're looking to spend, I'd go the astro or arctis 7 route.

HyperX headsets are the best "gaming headsets" imo.  Here's the new wireless pair.  Again, not worth the price tho.  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077ZGRY9V/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_2gU8AbZ5FW1J4

Edited by cHIP ōTLE