When the Auto-Aim is too much

Just now, Smee said:

great policing from a person with Binos ( huge threat )

What this doesn't show is just before this event occurred he literally jumped out of a vehicle (with the mk1 he just stored in my car) and killed me. When i had his friend in restraints. Sorry just assumed he was going to do the same thing (with the gun you SAW HIM LITERALLY JUST STORE in the cop car) and from my point of view i couldn't see what he had just saw the other two cops in front of me. Never knew that playing smart was bad policing......that is OK though lets just act like we didn't see him just store a gun in the car and he is innocent also its easy to call bad policing when it is a situation you know nothing about. Also Why dont you ask him to post where i pardoned both him and marzoh. That is probably bad policing too though.....

:shrug:

Edited by Frizzy
Cliff. and Kettles like this
Just now, Sp0on said:

this is ridiculous.

Just now, Frizzy said:

What this doesn't show is just before this event occurred he literally jumped out of a vehicle (with the mk1 he just stored in my car) and killed me. When i had his friend in restraints. Sorry just assumed he was going to do the same thing (with the gun you SAW HIM LITERALLY JUST STORE in the cop car) and from my point of view i couldn't see what he had just saw the other two cops in front of me. Never knew that playing smart was bad policing......that is OK though lets just act like we didn't see him just store a gun in the car and he is innocent also its easy to call bad policing when it is a situation you know nothing about. Also Why dont you ask him to post where i pardoned both him and marzoh. That is probably bad policing too though.....

Cliff., Sp0on and Kettles like this
Just now, Cifunds said:

L2Control yourself pretty boy Your Temperment can be your downfall btw

https://gyazo.com/0ec4891f7b3b2fe79966467001d72528

Just now, Smee said:

great policing from a person with Binos ( huge threat )

Just now, Cifunds said:

The binos are such a Lethal weapon these days..

I am very much in control of myself, and I can assure you there is no temperament. Have a nice day brother! Just baffled as to why you would tell me to control myself after all of the above was said about me......and not sure if you actually are keeping up with the conversation or if you just like to go with the flow and repeat things others have already said.

Edited by Frizzy
Kettles likes this
Just now, Frizzy said:

That is bad policing. You didn't give them full tickets. Dafuq?

Kettles, BlackShot and Frizzy like this
Just now, Frizzy said:

What I see is you got dicked on once and didnt want it to happen again

Space and Frizzy like this
7 hours ago, Frizzy said:
  7 hours ago, Frizzy said:

1d16a5a7587bcbe8fb45dddf284bb130.png

Edited by Kevin Miller
Frizzy likes this