WoW Private Server?

Just now, Marcus18 said:

not worth it man, just wait till classic servers drop this new xpac

why wouldn't it be worth it? I enjoy WoW just none of my friends wants to play cuz of the 15per month. I mean I always used my gold to buy game time so I never worried bout it.,.. but I also miss the old days of WoW so I kinda just wanna play with my real life friends and play some of the old xpacs and if its free its even better.

Just now, bigjohn561 said:

why wouldn't it be worth it? I enjoy WoW just none of my friends wants to play cuz of the 15per month. I mean I always used my gold to buy game time so I never worried bout it.,.. but I also miss the old days of WoW so I kinda just wanna play with my real life friends and play some of the old xpacs and if its free its even better.

I respect that man, the 15$ a month can get crazy, ive been dedicated for 12 years now lol, but I know Blizzard shutdown the private servers, due to BFA having classic. Well that's just from what I heard from people who use to do the private servers. I don't know man. Just becareful.

8 hours ago, bigjohn561 said:

I was just wondering. my friend was talking to me about playing on a WoW private server.

Is it free?

would my main account get banned?

They are free and usually not that complicated to set up. With that being said a lot of them get pulled down in due time so I wouldn't get too attatched to the servers. As for your main account it would never be affected.

A side note is that the beta for BFA is out so you and him could play that and have some fun for a few months for free - otherwise if you don't end up finding a private server WoW will let you play up till level 20 for free.