Anyone cutting yet?

Just now, Washedupnibba said:

Getting ripped boyzzzzzzzzz 

@Mitch (IFRIT) fat retard go lose weight 300lbs cunt

Hello. 

It would appear that you came to a gaming forum to talk about getting ripped, and in the process attempted to roast someone. It would appear that by both statements. You failed miserably.  Please get good.

Just now, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Hello. 

It would appear that you came to a gaming forum to talk about getting ripped, and in the process attempted to roast someone. It would appear that by both statements. You failed miserably.  Please get good.

git gud fam

+ It would appear that this forum section's called "Off-Topic"

Getting ripped seems pretty off-topic to me ?

Edited by Washedupnibba
46 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

Oh shit, im guessing that they prescribe that for people with lower levels?

Test E is just testosterone. The Esther it is attached to is Enanthate. Testosterone is NOT legal without a prescription in any form. Nothing except Testosterone (maybe Deca too?) actually raises your testosterone levels. Anabolic steroids besides test are all illegal via a blanket ban, and lower your testosterone with use. As your body is given The exogenous source of androgens it shuts down its own production. Steroids attach to androgens which give you the strength and appearance gains, but as your test levels drop (unless you’re injecting straight testosterone) you will become fatigued, lethargic, etc 

test is king

Edited by Krypton:)
42 minutes ago, Steve said:

I'm pretty sure its otc shit that people buy when they don't know a guy who sells gear.

I shouldn't have said legalized. As far as I know it's just not yet illegal.

The only thing called Test E over the counter is a prohormone that uses that name Test E but is actually probably 1-andro

its bad stuff and weak

I'm recovering from a dislocated patella but decided to take the time to be in a caloric deficit and lower carbs to burn fat. Was near 170 pounds at the beginning of the year, making very slow healthy changes - nearly 150.

Careful posting pictures of yourself, especially on a forum like this.