Gang Wars on Memorial Day?

Memorial Day weekend gang wars  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Should gang wars be on Memorial Day weekend?

15 hours ago, skimancole said:

Pretty sure they only moved the date so Nv can join tbh... just my opinion :shrug:

Rodrigo asked Reapered on a thread to move it cus they couldn't make it and then Reapered changed it w/o hesitation and when he was questioned as to why he did it, he would just reply that people were scared to fight them.

1 hour ago, Twix said:

Rodrigo asked Reapered on a thread to move it cus they couldn't make it and then Reapered changed it w/o hesitation and when he was questioned as to why he did it, he would just reply that people were scared to fight them.

Envy would have played no matter the date so no idea where you got that from. Me personally would not be able to play if the date was the OG date. I just asked for fun really, didn't expect the date to be changed. And from what im hearing more people wanted to change the date.

1 hour ago, Rodrigo said:

Envy would have played no matter the date so no idea where you got that from. Me personally would not be able to play if the date was the OG date. I just asked for fun really, didn't expect the date to be changed. And from what im hearing more people wanted to change the date.

More people in the poll made by Winchester, more people don't want it on Memorial's Day weekend than more people wanting it on that day.

58 minutes ago, Wang Liqin said:

Envy were planning on playing before the date change anyway, the date change still makes us lose one of our roster, we gain rod back but lose widsyy. either way we are down a player in the event.

lol i dont think people won't make it to gang wars just cause envy is fighting.