Asulym question

Why have ive gotten more RP from rebels and civilians then cops or rebel police people. They immediately know if i have a bounty which is ridiculous because every time ill be within 150m of a police officer or rebel they say "You wanted,,,, 1 manslaughter" Immediately tazed and restrained no other words and sent to jail... the rp has been horrible and i just want to know if this is how the server always is where people just shoot for no reason or is there any structure or justice system. I have not seen one person banned during my 5+ hr session

WiIIiam likes this

I might destroy my chances of getting corporal for saying this, but its probably because a huge amount of the higherups have a complete disregard for the server rules because they are basically untouchable, even though admins say otherwise. Theres a huge culture of robocopping in the APD and people hold grudges and will not reduce tickets if they hate you. If you report a cop an get "action taken" most of the time its a verbal or a point or two, even when the situation could get someone blacklisted, or repeat offenses. You also cant forget higherups sit in their support channels that no one else can enter even when they are on a server, according to APD rules they should get points, but do you think they do? It comes down to higher ups not doing their damn jobs and ignoring 90% of higherup requests, and not playing with and watching over cops to make sure theyre doing the right thing. Im not saying all of them are bad, but there is a huge majority that is.

Edited by Randy.
14 minutes ago, Randy. said:

I might destroy my chances of getting corporal for saying this, but its probably because a huge amount of the higherups have a complete disregard for the server rules because they are basically untouchable, even though admins say otherwise. Theres a huge culture of robocopping in the APD and people hold grudges and will not reduce tickets if they hate you. If you report a cop an get "action taken" most of the time its a verbal or a point or two, even when the situation could get someone blacklisted, or repeat offenses. You also cant forget higherups sit in their support channels that no one else can enter even when they are on a server, according to APD rules they should get points, but do you think they do? It comes down to higher ups not doing their damn jobs and ignoring 90% of higherup requests, and not playing with and watching over cops to make sure theyre doing the right thing. Im not saying all of them are bad, but there is a huge majority that is.

Finally found someone whose no bias 

(and I mean some cops know what they are doing like @Christian R @Tarro @papaaustin and some other and then there's people who only want the money which is bs and most of their excuses are it's a light roleplay server)

Edited by WilliamIsa
Just now, NotSoNutty said:

He is right tho.. It has always been like this and it's never gonna change, glhf.

ehhh... I mean if the high ups would take action against robocoping instead of just talking to them about how they need to roleplay better or what no there would be less of a problem.

• 2 weeks later...

There is a problem with the entirety of the APD, let me list it. 

-training is horrible, constables don't teach cadets well and corporal + don't teach the constables well enough. 

-every fucking idiot can get through the interview, it's retarded, no proper RP is nessecary to join. 

-developers feel like they need to keep buffing cops cause they usually can't aim for shit. 

-good APD members have left, not so nutty, mayhem, flameless etc were actually doing shit. 

-Salt, cops wanna win fights which is obvious cause they are human, but they get salty en just zerg after zerg. 

Even an lt got rather salty the other day cause he got shot out of his heli and said comp or ban without even knowing if we were iniated or not. 

My personal recommendation: 

Be more strict, whenever I play cop I play like a fucking moron, cuz I know I will get away with it anyway. Start giving cops points based on RP. 

And I ain't talking MhM MhM alright 10% reduction that's just shit RP.

For all you retards I will list a couple cops u can learn RP from. 

@Cliff.

Lucky (the rat) 

Lucky or Schrader the compTIA meme dude. @xlOutsiderlx

Retired LT Nathan (he might be retarded but he beats the shit out of your RP). 

@killer11 is decent at it

@Boby had good rp

NV flynstone has good RP

If your not on this tiny list and I do know you well enough (in your interpretation) doesn't mean I don't like you, probably just u have weak RP

TLDR don't read this tbh

Edited by wollie35
WiIIiam, Cliff., Masonn and 3 others like this
On 14.5.2018 at 8:59 PM, WilliamIsa said:

Obv stopped trying and didn't enough.

Would like to see u change the apd. Dont tell him that he did not try enough you dont even know what he did. If its that easy go ahead and change the apd. Gl the servers are probably gonna be shut down before the apd will change.

41 minutes ago, |CaSpEr| said:

Would like to see u change the apd. Dont tell him that he did not try enough you dont even know what he did. If its that easy go ahead and change the apd. Gl the servers are probably gonna be shut down before the apd will change.

Your right I don’t know what he did nor did I direct it to just him. Cause hell there are too many people in the apd. So why not just go on civ and you see a cop robo cop you or something you tell them who you are and tell him his cop caree is done.

Edited by WilliamIsa
1 hour ago, WilliamIsa said:

Your right I don’t know what he did nor did I direct it to just him. Cause hell there are too many people in the apd. So why not just go on civ and you see a cop robo cop you or something you tell them who you are and tell him his cop caree is done.

Because u cant blacklist some1 if they robocop u idiot. As long as they follow the rules they are safe. Stop thinking that its that easy to change the apd. ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

7 minutes ago, |CaSpEr| said:

Because u cant blacklist some1 if they robocop u idiot. As long as they follow the rules they are safe. Stop thinking that its that easy to change the apd. ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

Robo copping can actually get you points but as long as they give a tiny reduction for RP they are safe which is stupid. I agree the APD is to far gone, 1 of the reasons why I don't play cop (alot) anymore

.Casper likes this
1 hour ago, wollie35 said:

Robo copping can actually get you points but as long as they give a tiny reduction for RP they are safe which is stupid. I agree the APD is to far gone, 1 of the reasons why I don't play cop (alot) anymore

thats what i mean... Just rp a little bit and follow all of the rules and ur good. In fact when i was a cadet (will always be) a Constables tried to teach me how to robocop people... its funny af though, they tell you to give some1 with a 120k bounty a 50k ticket when they had good rp and turned them self in and then u just give them a 1 dollar ticket and the constable starts telling you that your gonna get in trouble for giving some1 a such low ticket lol.

On 5/10/2018 at 9:09 PM, Spectre117 said:

Why have ive gotten more RP from rebels and civilians then cops or rebel police people. They immediately know if i have a bounty which is ridiculous because every time ill be within 150m of a police officer or rebel they say "You wanted,,,, 1 manslaughter" Immediately tazed and restrained no other words and sent to jail... the rp has been horrible and i just want to know if this is how the server always is where people just shoot for no reason or is there any structure or justice system. I have not seen one person banned during my 5+ hr session

Did any of this by chance happen in Kavala? I’m seeing a pattern here. 

Fried Rice likes this
2 hours ago, |CaSpEr| said:

Read the rule book before you call me an idiot 

1 hour ago, WilliamIsa said:

Read the rule book before you call me an idiot 

I know the rules on it retard. It says your not allowed to robocop some1, but you can still do it as long as you follow the rules. Just give them a tiny bit of rp and ur good.

13 hours ago, Dick Romney said:

I get called robocop when people expect a pardon for saying “self defense” and I give them a half ticket. :FeelsBadMan:

90 % of the APD doesn't even reduce peoples tickets for little RP. 

If its either alot RP of very little

RP should always reduce the ticket, no matter what 

On 5/14/2018 at 1:51 PM, WilliamIsa said:

So you like the fact people robocoping hmm professional. 

People will play the way they want to play. I haven been robocopped twice in the last year and a half and I wanted to be sent straight to jail anyways. If you are original you can easily get out of a ticket with parole or a pardon.

5 hours ago, wollie35 said:

90 % of the APD doesn't even reduce peoples tickets for little RP. 

If its either alot RP of very little

RP should always reduce the ticket, no matter what 

RP, a mere phrase or shitty explanation isn’t rp. We’re encouraged to try to seek a story and force one out of suspects, but if they don’t want to use their brain and think of a decent explaination that isn’t used 24/7 then it isn’t or problem tbh. I’m not going to reduce someone’s ticket for a mere phrase of small explanation. 

Donald and Maaqs like this
2 hours ago, Dick Romney said:

RP, a mere phrase or shitty explanation isn’t rp. We’re encouraged to try to seek a story and force one out of suspects, but if they don’t want to use their brain and think of a decent explaination that isn’t used 24/7 then it isn’t or problem tbh. I’m not going to reduce someone’s ticket for a mere phrase of small explanation. 

Not everyone can come up with a good story ... so you should lower their ticket based on the time they spent trying ... giving someone a full ticket over a 10min story cuz its was bad and cuz "they dont want to use their brain" , its still being a robocop .

Donald likes this
On 5/14/2018 at 2:59 PM, WilliamIsa said:

Obv stopped trying and didn't enough.

InferiorBlushingErne.gif

On 5/23/2018 at 7:44 AM, WilliamIsa said:

you tell them who you are and tell him his cop caree is done.

3vKJqc7.gif

On 5/23/2018 at 11:22 AM, WilliamIsa said:

Out of roleplay = robocop

E3CE021677DB50F43270A4B3BC0E638B182284FD

@killer11 If people can't come up with a good story, that's on them. If someone's god awful at telling a story, TELL THE TRUTH. I can't tell you how many times I've been caught at Coke / Meth / Feds / Banks, whatever, and literally just came clean and it helped my ticket. 

"Man, I was just trying to make a quick buck you know. I got robbed trying to excavate (one small lie) and decided I wanted to try and sneak in a coke run. I shot at you guys because I got spooked."

"You know, I woke up feeling pretty good today, gang's been on a roll at cartels and whatnot, so we wanted to try our luck at the Bank. And you know, when the gang leader(s) say we're doin something, I gotta roll with it; just like you guys do when one of ya get kidnapped or call for backup. I gotta be there for my gangmates."

It's laughably easy to RP.

Edited by Maaqs
Donald, Innate, BSuzinator and 1 other like this
8 minutes ago, killer11 said:

Not everyone can come up with a good story ... so you should lower their ticket based on the time they spent trying ... giving someone a full ticket over a 10min story cuz its was bad and cuz "they dont want to use their brain" , its still being a robocop .

Read the context of my claim before you claim I do that man.

53 minutes ago, Maaqs said:

InferiorBlushingErne.gif

3vKJqc7.gif

E3CE021677DB50F43270A4B3BC0E638B182284FD

@killer11 If people can't come up with a good story, that's on them. If someone's god awful at telling a story, TELL THE TRUTH. I can't tell you how many times I've been caught at Coke / Meth / Feds / Banks, whatever, and literally just came clean and it helped my ticket. 

"Man, I was just trying to make a quick buck you know. I got robbed trying to excavate (one small lie) and decided I wanted to try and sneak in a coke run. I shot at you guys because I got spooked."

"You know, I woke up feeling pretty good today, gang's been on a roll at cartels and whatnot, so we wanted to try our luck at the Bank. And you know, when the gang leader(s) say we're doin something, I gotta roll with it; just like you guys do when one of ya get kidnapped or call for backup. I gotta be there for my gangmates."

Same here but there's a lot of shitty ass cops like last night I turn my self in they give me a 50% increase and seized my weapon.

1 minute ago, WilliamIsa said:

Same here but there's a lot of shitty ass cops like last night I turn my self in they give me a 50% increase and seized my weapon.

I can't possibly imagine why.

Based off this thread and other posts of yours, going to assume you argued with them and told them how your RP is the greatest and how they're all robocops.

But that's just my guess. :frog:

Donald likes this
Just now, Maaqs said:

I can't possibly imagine why.

Based off this thread and other posts of yours, going to assume you argued with them and told them how your RP is the greatest and how they're all robocops.

But that's just my guess. :frog:

No, cause I asked for a higher up and then I was getting full ticketed cause I was turning my self in honestly if your a high rank and you don't like it then fucking leave don't give everyone tude cause you're just trying to get your activity hours in.

For the OP,

We are a light RP server.  Meaning there is little explanation needed before you take action against someone.  Sadly, a good 85% of our player base is not what you are seeking if you are expecting more than a "Hands up or die!"  RP experience.

As for the APD officers, you get back what you give 95% of the time.  

If you're angry with the fact that your action packed day was ended short by a lucky shot by a Constable and you feel the need to spew hate all over them, you're going to end up having a shitty experience.

9 hours ago, Steve said:

People will play the way they want to play. I haven been robocopped twice in the last year and a half and I wanted to be sent straight to jail anyways. If you are original you can easily get out of a ticket with parole or a pardon.

2 hours ago, Maaqs said:

These are two good examples of my statement above.  

The problem with this thread is this - you came to a light RP server expecting a immersive heavy RP server and were surprised. 

Somehow the APD got dragged into this. 

Not everyone who felt the need to drag APD through the mud, but, some of you who are BARELY cops and not really good cops to begin with are arguing the good and bad?  

I could easily pull up 3 apps without even looking and know why you're angry with the APD...

You realize there is a place for these type of discussions, right?

http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/forum/72-suggestion-box/

WiIIiam, Kev 23, Sail and 2 others like this
7 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

For the OP,

We are a light RP server.  Meaning there is little explanation needed before you take action against someone.  Sadly, a good 85% of our player base is not what you are seeking if you are expecting more than a "Hands up or die!"  RP experience.

As for the APD officers, you get back what you give 95% of the time.  

If you're angry with the fact that your action packed day was ended short by a lucky shot by a Constable and you feel the need to spew hate all over them, you're going to end up having a shitty experience.

These are two good examples of my statement above.  

The problem with this thread is this - you came to a light RP server expecting a immersive heavy RP server and were surprised. 

Somehow the APD got dragged into this. 

Not everyone who felt the need to drag APD through the mud, but, some of you who are BARELY cops and not really good cops to begin with are arguing the good and bad?  

I could easily pull up 3 apps without even looking and know why you're angry with the APD...

You realize there is a place for these type of discussions, right?

http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/forum/72-suggestion-box/

Listen man, everyone feels the need to shit on the apd, the thing that keeps the server alive. Makes sense :frog:

WiIIiam and Clint Beastwood like this