Rubber Should be implemented back at Oil Cartel

4 hours ago, Mayhem said:

If you want rubber, run oil yourself, you receive so much rubber per barrel of oil now. I have had some barrels produce 7 rubber. Each trip takes roughly 5-8 minutes. Like you said no one really does it so there’s minimal risk

Because it’s glitchy half the time ur boat will blow up, the oil barrel will kill you dont how, you will get stuck on the oil rig and the barrel will glitch and you can’t pick it up.

14 hours ago, Mayhem said:

If you want rubber, run oil yourself, you receive so much rubber per barrel of oil now. I have had some barrels produce 7 rubber. Each trip takes roughly 5-8 minutes. Like you said no one really does it so there’s minimal risk

Oh, the rubber yield is higher now?  I might have to get nostalgic and run some oil...

Kettles likes this
8 minutes ago, cHIP ōTLE said:

Oh, the rubber yield is higher now?  I might have to get nostalgic and run some oil...

Yes, I’ve had some give me 3 and others give me 7

5 minutes ago, Chow Mein said:

I did earlier and my boat blew up after tapping the land

Drive slower you nub

23 hours ago, Addison McGrath said:

Nobody fights oil anymore. You don't make money from the cartel, because nobody does rubber so there is no point in fighting it. It takes a really long time to get a high yield of Rubber, and I think making rubber the item that the cartel generates again, will create more activity on the cartel. 

+1 to this btw.  Since oil running is a rarity, I'm sure oil cartel doesn't generate shit...

Kettles likes this