I remember this one time a cop pulled my RV truck over. He didn't have probable cause, but he knew I was probably full of drugs (and, yea, I was indeed). He noticed I was wearing a medic uniform, so he wanted to charge me the 2.5k charge for possession of "medic" equipment so we could get probable cause to search my truck, although I had given him a good RP story over why I was wearing it. But he didn't care, he was hungry.

5 minutes later a cheater teleports everyone to Kavala and blows the server up. Perfect timing, he didn't have time to seize or charge me with anything. Server restarted, came back, picked up truck back up and finished delivering my shit. :flame:

Roice, Elastic, Sp0on and 10 others like this

When you're a nice person on cop, catch someone running drugs and want to let him get off easily but he starts off with 'HEY FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING ROBO COP WHY YOU CAMPING HERE YOU METAGAMING SON OF A WHORE, YOU ARE SO FUCKING BAD THATS WHY YOU ARE IN THE APD YOU WOULDNT STAND A SECOND IN A CARTEL YOU ARE A NOBODY I'LL GET YOU FUCKING BLACKLISTED FOR TAKING MY DRUGS'

giphy.gif

50 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

When you're a nice person on cop, catch someone running drugs and want to let him get off easily but he starts off with 'HEY FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING ROBO COP WHY YOU CAMPING HERE YOU METAGAMING SON OF A WHORE, YOU ARE SO FUCKING BAD THATS WHY YOU ARE IN THE APD YOU WOULDNT STAND A SECOND IN A CARTEL YOU ARE A NOBODY I'LL GET YOU FUCKING BLACKLISTED FOR TAKING MY DRUGS'

giphy.gif

sums it up pretty well.hello sir i am sorry for busting your drug run but i wish to help you tell me about yourself and what made you do this then this starts.

5 hours ago, BlackShot said:

I remember this one time a cop pulled my RV truck over. He didn't have probable cause, but he knew I was probably full of drugs (and, yea, I was indeed). He noticed I was wearing a medic uniform, so he wanted to charge me the 2.5k charge for possession of "medic" equipment so we could get probable cause to search my truck, although I had given him a good RP story over why I was wearing it. But he didn't care, he was hungry.

5 minutes later a cheater teleports everyone to Kavala and blows the server up. Perfect timing, he didn't have time to seize or charge me with anything. Server restarted, came back, picked up truck back up and finished delivering my shit. :flame:

lmao that's amazing 

BlackShot and Tarro like this
7 hours ago, Midamaru said:

giphy.gif

This is when you use your hummingbird as an anti air missile right?

BlackShot and Midamaru like this