Adaptive crosshair: Enabled or Disabled?

So, I've been rolling with adaptive crosshair disabled for as long as I can remember, however, I'm not much of a quick-peeker.  And when cqc, I seem to always forget to aim a bit above the head...

So... my question is, do you guys roll with adaptive crosshair enabled and then just disable it when a quick peek battle is foreseen?  

Just curious...

Kettles likes this

Tbh (if you could look past it when scoped in) you could use a built in monitor crosshair and then have adaptive on and get the best of both worlds but that seems like it would be aids as fuck so i would just stick to off.

Edited by Tyler
Kitui likes this
12 hours ago, cHIP ōTLE said:

So, I've been rolling with adaptive crosshair disabled for as long as I can remember, however, I'm not much of a quick-peeker.  And when cqc, I seem to always forget to aim a bit above the head...

So... my question is, do you guys roll with adaptive crosshair enabled and then just disable it when a quick peek battle is foreseen?  

Just curious...

I have the same issue, but imo its better disable. If you get used to it off its way better so if i was you i would turn it off and get used to it <3