The Chronicles of Justi the Feared

This interview was taken place sometime in August of 2017, in Kavala, on 47th Ave. This transcript was an interview by Attorney Bobby Goldberg, brother and arch-nemesis of Taylor Goldberg. The supposed incident was as follows: Officer @Tom Kappa saw Justi dressed as a female and in an attempt of biased rage, caused catostrophic mental damages to Justi the Feared.

Justi the Feared vs. Government of Altis - I am suing for irreversible, irremediable possibly irremovable psychiatric damages from malicious prosecution and intentional infliction of emotional distress. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bobby Goldberg: I am here with Justi, a lot of you might know him from Trident and he is here today because he is going through a legal dispute and its a terrible thing that's happening with you, and we want to know what is going on. What is the story behind this?

Justi: Thank you very much Bobby. Well this is a horrible tragedy. Its a miss carriage of justice. Its a harrowing, grueling unforgettable nightmare. Its probably one of the worst days in my life that I've experienced at 44-33 47th Ave on near Kavala PD. They ambushed, bomb rushed and sandbagged Justi, myself. Put me in jail, you know why? Nothing, zero, zip, ziltch wrong against the law.

Bobby Goldberg: What are they saying you did though? 

Justi: Well first of all the whole point of this arrest, this unlawful, illegal, unconscionable and unconstitutional arrest  was based that I was dressed as a girl!

Bobby Goldberg: So they saw you dressed as a girl inside where?

Justi: Thanks for asking Bobby I was a fully prepaid lawfully registered owner of my home near Kavala PD on 47th Ave. I was dressed as a woman, a girl, in my usual- thats who Justi is right? I've been doing that for 25 years. So I came down from my bedroom to the first floor and officer @Tom Kappa ambushed, as I said, bomb-rushed, bushwhacked me and he came running to me! And he said to me, with his thumb up, to get out of the house and addressed me as "f*g" and "fruit"! And if you're not familiar with the word fruit, fruit in streets means "f****t".

Bobby Goldberg: How did that make you feel?

Justi: Well while I was unraveled, uncoiled, a nervous wreck, unglued, he then said to me, if I didn't get out of the house, he was going to, can I quote his words exactly?

Bobby Goldberg: Sure.

Justi: He said he was going to "fuck me up or jack me up" if I didn't get out of the house. He then, within a matter of seconds to that, he gave a deafening crescendo-type whistle to three of his other cronies, bellboys and they came rushing to me like pit bulls and bulldogs with the same death-threats "get out of this house or we will fuck you up and lock you up!" and again repeating the anti-gay slurs of "f*g" and "fruit".

Bobby Goldberg: So there are now four guys screaming threatening to beat you up, did they know you were a registered owner of the home?

Justi: I told them, that, I asked them like you know a nervous wreck and I said to them are you crazy and out of your mind, I am a registered owner of this home, I am Justi from the group called Trident, and I further put them on notice. I said to them, you know, in the past, years back I have some psychiatric problems from the past, so please don't make me sick! I am putting them on notice I was ill from the past and was making a rendition of that. So with that, again, I was so horrified, so terrified and so petrified that I didn't waste any time. I pulled my cellphone out and called 911!.

Bobby Goldberg: And thats a reasonable thing to do, you got four guys wanting to hurt you.

Justi: Right! So exactly, and when I called 911 and two LT's arrived, the original officers,@Tom Kappa, @Farmer Steve Loves Bada and a few others, the original officers were somehow able to finagle and bamboozle and flimflam and floe-flush the two LT's @Innateocean and @Samperino into believing that I was not the victim but I was the violator and the trespasser! So what did they do? They conjured up and put together a quick ingenious conspiracy. So they convinced LT's that I was disturbing the peace, I was dangerous, I was violent, I was making other residents of Kavala feel uncomfortable and I was detrimental to the safety of the local area!

Bobby Goldberg: If you wanna walk around like a woman, more power to you! But you were inside your own home no less, you gotta do what you want to do. Screw the rest of the APD, right?

Justi: Equivalently, categorically, unambiguously couldn't be said any better, Bobby. Hopefully, on this great Island that we live in, and I'm sure the top brass of the world, whether its Governor @Bag Of Funyuns or police chief @Clint Beastwood or anyone else that has common sense would understand that I, Justi, have a imprescriptible, impermeable, impenetrable, inalienable right to be dressed as a girl anytime, anyplace anywhere on Altis!

Bobby Goldberg: Wasn't it true that  @Tom Kappa thought you were a prostitute?

Justi: Um, I don't know Bobby if that was the case, I don't know that. Now, the next thing that transpired, the APD LT's drag me out of my home, and take me to Kavala HQ. Before they put me in handcuffs, I told @Samperino, which is a critical part of this entire lawsuit, that I was in psyiatric shock. I felt like I was bleeding internally, bleeding, gushing. I felt that all of my past history of obsessive compulsive behavior and what not, but thank god it was healed after 15 years right? I felt like all those scars and scabs of 15 years were sliced open, cut open, dice open. So what did I do, I encouraged the police take me to Kavala Psychiatric hospital. They isolated me and put me in the psych unit and away from all the hardened desperado criminals in Kavala HQ. 

So in any event, the charges were so fraudulent, so outlandish, so outrageous that the Captain chucked the case! All charges were dropped and dismissed! The Captain recognized that there was not one sliver, one swaft, one centimeter of truth behind those allegations. I was exonerated of all those terrible charges but that was not the end of my nightmare. To this day, I have been besieged, beset, bestowed with nightmarish grueling psychiatric pain and suffering.

Bobby Goldberg: Today, we established what happened with the Altis supreme court that there has been horrible crimes committed in August of 2017, so we filed a $850,000 indictment for false arrest, false imprisonment, MP, that's malicious prosecution and emotional distress. Any high ranking officials of the APD who choose to wire Justi this restitution of the $850,000, please contact him through this forum. Thanks for your time and hopefully we can settle this quickly, Justi.

Justi: Thank you Bobby and God bless you. 

Edited by justi
  • 2 weeks later...

Alright, so here's the situation.

I have been getting harassed, hassled and marauded by this player named Bladeiown. This particular player, for some reason, can go around and dox me, give out my IP, and threaten to DDoS me and get away with it. Now I am not sure what the deal with Administrator @Trilligy is, but when I went onto the support channel, and after supplying incriminating evidence of this player sending my IP, he was permanently banned (As told by @Trilligy).

Alright, I thought. It is now over, and I no longer have to worry about my personal information given out, or my internet connection going out. @Trilligy was truly great in making sure I can SAFELY player Asylum, in the sense where I will not be harassed outside of the game world. I don't mind in-game harassment, at all, but when you take a three-dimensional step outside of Arma and literally give out private information, that is stepping over the line. Not only does it put my safety in danger, but my fiancee as well. 

The player Bladeiown has only received a two-day ban for this. This to me is strange and when I went on Teamspeak to talk to @Trilligy directly, he told me "There is nothing else to talk about". Him avoiding me on a topic like this makes it even more strange. I believe something sinister is at play here, but I will not accuse anyone of anything.

I want to add, this player Bladeiown is part of the gang called "Farmersville", ran by Farmer Steve. After approaching him with the news of what is happening, he did not seem to care and actually found it beneficial to him. In a broad sense, he and everyone apart of Farmersville are supporting these fear tactics, where if I do anything to them, I will be targeted by Bladeiown. Just to note, if I found out one of my gang members was threatening another player with DDoS and giving out private information, I would immediately kick them from my gang, but not @Farmer Steve Loves Bada .

From here, I am not sure what to do. I love this server and 90% of its community but cannot and will not put myself at risk. 

24 minutes ago, justi said:

I have been getting harassed, hassled and marauded by this player named Bladeiown. This particular player, for some reason, can go around and dox me, give out my IP, and threaten to DDoS me and get away with it. Now I am not sure what the deal with Administrator @Trilligy is, but when I went onto the support channel, and after supplying incriminating evidence of this player sending my IP, he was permanently banned (As told by @Trilligy).

Alright, I thought. It is now over, and I no longer have to worry about my personal information given out, or my internet connection going out. @Trilligy was truly great in making sure I can SAFELY player Asylum, in the sense where I will not be harassed outside of the game world. I don't mind in-game harassment, at all, but when you take a three-dimensional step outside of Arma and literally give out private information, that is stepping over the line. Not only does it put my safety in danger, but my fiancee as well. 

The player Bladeiown has only received a two-day ban for this. This to me is strange and when I went on Teamspeak to talk to @Trilligy directly, he told me "There is nothing else to talk about". Him avoiding me on a topic like this makes it even more strange. I believe something sinister is at play here, but I will not accuse anyone of anything.

I want to add, this player Bladeiown is part of the gang called "Farmersville", ran by Farmer Steve. After approaching him with the news of what is happening, he did not seem to care and actually found it beneficial to him. In a broad sense, he and everyone apart of Farmersville are supporting these fear tactics, where if I do anything to them, I will be targeted by Bladeiown. Just to note, if I found out one of my gang members was threatening another player with DDoS and giving out private information, I would immediately kick them from my gang, but not @Farmer Steve Loves Bada .

From here, I am not sure what to do. I love this server and 90% of its community but cannot and will not put myself at risk. 

hahaha

51 minutes ago, justi said:

You trolling? If you truly are getting DDOSed, why don't you just ask to be whitelisted to use a VPN?

Edited by Maric
56 minutes ago, justi said:

Justi, you don't know how to talk to people, you take everything so damn personal and you think you're the only one in this world that has problems. Grow the fuck up.

Edited by Bag Of Funyuns