Looking for Pilot Teacher

I just got a joystick to pilot with, I am decent at flying but have a hard time landing well and doing advance maneuvers.  I would really like to find someone who is a good pilot that would like to join me in a private server and help me nail down these skills.  Specifically landing without auto-hover.

Brendon Smith likes this
1 hour ago, Jokerlolz said:

I just got a joystick to pilot with, I am decent at flying but have a hard time landing well and doing advance maneuvers.  I would really like to find someone who is a good pilot that would like to join me in a private server and help me nail down these skills.  Specifically landing without auto-hover.

I got my CFI for fixed wing aircraft, I'll teach you airspace rules and regulations and get you ready for your Private certificate checkride!

Space, RexProcer, BlackShot and 1 other like this
3 hours ago, Jokerlolz said:

i learned in the editor. @Brendon Smith could be of help

Brendon Smith and BlackShot like this
1 hour ago, Jokerlolz said:

Ive been playing in the editor and in KOTH, but there are issues im hgaving that im not sure how to correct.  Thats what Im looking for help with.

What do you not know? And what do you mean with " advanced maneuvers ". Most maneuvers are made with fixed wing aircraft, Rotary wing don't have much appart from emergency procedures and just regulair and advanced landing ways.

Brendon Smith likes this
9 minutes ago, Maaqs said:

The best teacher will be yourself. Go into editor, set a waypoint (I am personally practicing dropping on towers), and get to practicing. Once you can land it solo, go into KoTH and practice there while getting shot at. Then bring it to Asylum and get yellow chained. :frog:

Red chained mr Swift 

If you wanna be able to hot drop honestly it's 100x easier using mouse and keyboard, you just gotta adjust your control layout so its easier.

But for flying in general you can use either, I have a joystick but who plays life servers for realism, I just stick to mouse and keyboard for everything when flying on asylum.

I have a server that I use to practice hmu if you wanna join and I can help you out @Jokerlolz

Edited by BioHazard
BlackShot likes this
2 hours ago, BioHazard said:

If you wanna be able to hot drop honestly it's 100x easier using mouse and keyboard, you just gotta adjust your control layout so its easier.

But for flying in general you can use either, I have a joystick but who plays life servers for realism, I just stick to mouse and keyboard for everything when flying on asylum.

I have a server that I use to practice hmu if you wanna join and I can help you out @Jokerlolz

yeah man that would be really helpful

Just now, Brendon Smith said:

Thanks for the @ and as for you @Jokerlolz What aircraft do you plan on flying the most? I can help in jets helis and VTOL's and I know some basic maneuvers for the Humming Bird and Orca that asylum players utilize the most 

Thats pretty much it, the Hummingbird, orca, ghosthawk, the usual ones

I dont mind going over some basic and advanced flying. Stuff like the "Castle Defense" manuver are kinda useless on asylum but I can teach you them regardless. 

Other than that, I use rudder pedals w/ mouse and keyboard. Message me if you want.